FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do i get sponsors/ ads on my website to keep it up

johans
Hi i am a freelance website developer... building a website and have your owned website is consumes a lot of time and also involves money. any body knows how to get sponsors or ads or promote there company in our owned website to keep our website up and a least we have some extra income to keep us our talent develop more website? you inputs is highly appreciated.
truespeed
Adsense?
johans
advertisement... i am looking for sponsors to keep us alive for financial specially if we have website owned. being a freelance website developer is hard if we don't have financial or talents and ideas keep us slow. anybody give knows where to get sponsors?
johans
yes adsense or advertisements.
truespeed
Just sign up for adsense,given time and enough traffic you will earn from it.
johans
thank you i got idea when i search adsense meaning. thanks. cool. Very Happy
ocalhoun
Yes, adsense is the easiest way; there's a reason google is dominant in the internet advertising business.

Alternatively, there are other services out there similar in concept to adsense, competing with google. It's possible that you could make more money with them instead; that will just take investigation, and perhaps some experimentation.

Another alternative is to approach potential advertisers and make deals with them directly... But this can be difficult to arrange, and it is difficult to get them to agree to it if your website is still small.
It may be feasible to do so though, particularly if your website is very local in nature; ie, deals specifically with a small geographic area. If that's the case, then local tradespeople with trades related to your website might be interested in advertising there.
This last approach is difficult to arrange, but if you can manage it, it may be possible to make more money that way, since you cut out the middle man.
johans
i always get denied on applying adsense good thing amazon accepted me. how do i know or how amazon track or how do i getting paid with amazon? do they base on traffic also? or by purchase? any body have ideas? or experience from amazon?
Ankhanu
Have you read their FAQ, or the agreement you accepted to host their ads? It should be covered in the agreement (it's a really good idea to read those before you accept).
johans
thank you.. i did not read the FAQ... thanks for that..