FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Indecision..

codersfriend
Do you guys also experience indecision? and how to you handle it? Confused
sonam
Yes of course, many times. When I feel indecision I would like to be alone, drink some coffee and think about what is really problem. What is behind indecision: fear, too less information's or something else. What I can do to clear this state and find right way.

Sonam
Deferment
sometimes i feel it too, Indecision can be very troublesome since im a teamleader. When i feel it i need to confine myself and get all things straight. Then, when i have all straight, i work out all the priority things to create some calmness.
The_unnamed_label
Indecision about what?
Bluedoll
Indecision is fear of something. My decision is to waiting for this topic to get started. How does this relate to relationships?
loremar
I have experienced a lot of indecision in my life. I'm the kind of person who's not sure about a lot of things. I'm kind of an emotional person who usually use intuition rather than reasoning.

We all are facing indecision because we want the best possible outcome. But the thing is that in life we don't get to swim, we can only drift along the currents of the river. Better choose quick than to get stuck and get crushed in the middle of cruel waters. Sometimes, in life the best option today might not actually be the best option if you look back from the future. I'm saying choose the option that fits your heart's desire.
codersfriend
Is there anything in the past that you regret and do you want to change that if you had a chance?
Bluedoll
I find, it is funny, that many times the thing that got started or should have got started with intuition was the right choice. This is not say that reasoning is not a wonderful thing but yes, looking back we are able to see what went wrong or right if we make at least one choice.

I choose to enter this topic. Was it a good choice?
Laughing
The_unnamed_label
codersfriend wrote:
Is there anything in the past that you regret and do you want to change that if you had a chance?

I think everybody makes choices in life... the outcome proves us "right" or "wrong"... but in the end at the very moment we make decisions we are free to make them.. don't you think? (obviously talking of most case, obviously some people are forced to do things they don't want but then I don't think you can really talk about "decision")
I think when we take decisions, we do it in knowledge of what we feel like or want or hope.. and we decide what we feel is the best and is more likely to bring us what we want the most.
If it turns out that things don't go the expected way, then that doesn't mean the decision wasn't good when it was taken.
I have a dear friend that once told me "don't regret anything" and I think that sums up the idea.

and I think indecision isn't really possible... I mean we all have preferences.. and we all know what we want deeply... even if sometimes it gets hard to make the right moves. I think even if things can be scary or hard or whatever.. in the end, we know exactly what we really want.

I think indecision is more a matter of being scared to take things in hands and act to get what we want.

Its my opinion though... I understand people can feel otherwise... but even if if I look back I maybe would do things differently today, doesnt change the fact I made decisions in the past, and I was happy with them back them.

hope I make sense Very Happy
good luck Very Happy
Bluedoll
The_unnamed_label wrote:
I think everybody makes choices in life... I have a dear friend that once told me "don't regret anything" and I think that sums up the idea.

and I think indecision isn't really possible... I mean we all have preferences.. and we all know what we want deeply... even if sometimes it gets hard to make the right moves. I think even if things can be scary or hard or whatever.. in the end, we know exactly what we really want.
I'm inclined to agree with all of what you wrote. The only other thing I can think of about indecision is when we do not act because of indecision and then our action is really shows up as a decision. In other words, by not acting we are doing something that is optional. An example, could be the action of agreeing or disagreeing. Agreeing might solve the problem but could very well be a lie, and done so as to not cause anymore conflict. On the other hand, the other choice would involve disagreeing which might cause a conflict to occur. Not doing anything however stops a conflict from occuring but it does not give an admission of neither right nor wrong. Sometimes, indecision acts as a pause and then evolves into an action or statement just the same. That is kind of being optimistic.

Hope that paragraph made sense. Laughing
Bluedoll
codersfriend wrote:
Yes posting. Because I am yet not sure that this a discussion. What do you think? Laughing
The_unnamed_label
Bluedoll wrote:
I'm inclined to agree with all of what you wrote. The only other thing I can think of about indecision is when we do not act because of indecision and then our action is really shows up as a decision. In other words, by not acting we are doing something that is optional. An example, could be the action of agreeing or disagreeing. Agreeing might solve the problem but could very well be a lie, and done so as to not cause anymore conflict. On the other hand, the other choice would involve disagreeing which might cause a conflict to occur. Not doing anything however stops a conflict from occuring but it does not give an admission of neither right nor wrong. Sometimes, indecision acts as a pause and then evolves into an action or statement just the same. That is kind of being optimistic.

Hope that paragraph made sense. Laughing

Yeah it did actually... even if its late here...
deanhills
I find I can get undecided when I'm not as focused on a subject as I had been when I first thought about making a decision about it. For example, I might have thought I really needed to visit Ecuador after I had made plenty of research. But then enough time went by where some of the focus has become less. I'm still interested, but it could wait. There is then a little of a conflict here too. As I still want to go, but there is not as much spontaneity in it as before.

I find my life in the UAE a bit like that too. Work is hectic and as soon as I'm at work, all personal decisions get stalled, delayed or vanish into a black hole of a kind. Probably time to get out of here.
Very Happy