FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello Everyone My name is Mohit and I am not a Terrorist!

Mohit
Hello everyone. my name is Mohit and as I said earlier I am not a terrorist. Actually I am a software engineer working for one of the biggest software firms of the country. The tag terrorist is quite a synonym with my name, coz most of the people whom I meet tell me that I look like one.

However guys I own a technology website that is hosted on one of the servers here at Frihost. The site is called Techcurrentz.com and you can very easily Google it out on the internet. I am really fond of blogging and love to express my opinions as you must have seen in many of my posts in the forum. Currently, I work from the city of Nizams that is Hyderabad. The office of my webite is also located their. The site does have a few part time writers in Sobhit and Susmita but we are looking for more. So any one amongst the menbers here if interested can contact me through the contact us page of the site.

Lastly a Big HI to all of you!!
ExMachina
Hello. Very Happy

I'm awfully glad you're not a terrorist. Considering I can't see you, however, I don't think I would have made that assumption and it wouldn't have even crossed my mind if you hadn't said anything. Razz

Not a bad looking website, by the way. Wink
Mohit
ExMachina wrote:
Hello. Very Happy

I'm awfully glad you're not a terrorist. Considering I can't see you, however, I don't think I would have made that assumption and it wouldn't have even crossed my mind if you hadn't said anything. Razz

Not a bad looking website, by the way. Wink

Well thanks for the praise and exempting me of the assumption. And yes , you have giobven me the confidence to pu my photo on my webite finally. So thanks a ton for that....