FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twitter for Blackberry

Tony The Tiger
I just got a Blackberry Torch 9810. This is my first smart phone. This has a Twitter app. I have tried to use twitter and I believe that I am missing out on a function. I think the quote function enables you to retweet and reply at once, but I do not know how to use it. When I hold my finger on a tweet, a bunch of menu options including quote come up. However, the only time that I tried to use the function, I ended up retweeting the tweet without making any reply comment. How do I use this function properly on my handset?
flamepjlh
Tony The Tiger wrote:
I just got a Blackberry Torch 9810. This is my first smart phone. This has a Twitter app. I have tried to use twitter and I believe that I am missing out on a function. I think the quote function enables you to retweet and reply at once, but I do not know how to use it. When I hold my finger on a tweet, a bunch of menu options including quote come up. However, the only time that I tried to use the function, I ended up retweeting the tweet without making any reply comment. How do I use this function properly on my handset?

As far as I know, there is no twitter app works well with blackberry.               

Only a few java ones.                                      

The gravity on Nokia S60 platform is the best twitter app for phone. Cool
Tony The Tiger
flamepjlh wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:

As far as I know, there is no twitter app works well with blackberry.               

Only a few java ones.                                      

The gravity on Nokia S60 platform is the best twitter app for phone. Cool

This does not make sense to me. There are so many BlackBerry users.