FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If sitting at home working

rjraaz
Many people may take great option to work from home. It even if you keep busy, living among the family, come to office - the problem is less convenient environment
Get.

But when it comes to working from home, either living or bed room to get things to work is just a mess. So, Ofispod 'is for you. The mini-office is kept in the backyard, a large window, built - in cabinets, large desk and the door locking for added security.

This office is not exactly like a luxury, it is the work space and Sapret. No need to install it to the bungalow. The small garden space should be enough.
chatrack
Hi,
It is necessary for work from home - a separate room, near to house.
Which is equipped with all job gadgets.
inuyasha
I can't deny it would be quite convenient to work at home. SOHO became popular a few years ago. But it's realized people easily get themselves locked at home and feel uncomfortable when they have a face-to-face talk with others. Sad
Omif
I can't deny it would be quite convenient to work at home. SOHO became popular a few years ago. But it's realized people easily get themselves locked at home and feel uncomfortable when they have a face-to-face talk with others. Sad[/quote]

Maybe it is better to work part-time from home, and have another work as well, so that you will meet with people?
standready
I just have a room that is my office and nothing but office. Occasionally, really large drawings may find their way into the family room for a quick review.
_AVG_
Perhaps a way to reduce clutter would be to go electronic. At least that's what I do - as far as possible, I use less paper, working on a computer (and letting the desktop get cluttered Smile ) However, this depends on the kind of work you're doing. For instance, if you are an architect or civil engineer who needs to look up schematics, etc. regularly, then you have to view large drawings, etc. So it comes down to how much work you can accomplish using technology.
Another pain is when clients don't like electronic work ... you end up getting tons of paperwork and you can't do anything about it! I guess it's a paradigm that needs a shift in the corporate world ...

Nevertheless, you can at least use less paper when you have the chance.