FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Advertisment suggestions?

foumy6
After I decided that i will be continuing using my site I am now looking to increase web traffic to it, so I am looking for suggestions on ways to advertise my site and get a bigger user population. If you have anything that mabey you have done or something to help with your site. Really anything could help so please! Thanks!
ExMachina
What's the site, can we have a link please?

Depending on the content/theme you may have some success partnering up with a website that has similar content. You display a link to their website on your page and they do the same for you.
foumy6
I am plannign on changeing the url soon im doing a lot of updates so i wont be advertising till all the changes are made
smokecapital
Try to get partners which put your banner on their websites.
funyug
Use paid advertising
rajpk
Do SEO on your website
only way to increase traffic and ranking but it requires money..and if you know seo it will require time
this is the best way to increase traffic and ranking ...paid ads may increase your traffic but for limited time
and if you will do seo it will be for permanent
and
one thing should concentrate on content...so if new user come...he will also come again and again
content is important thing

thanks
funyug
Content is the main thing