FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I increase web traffic to my site?

foumy6
Hi, I'm looking for ways I can increase traffic to my site that are free so if you have any suggestions plz post! thanks!
ogah
1. submit to web directory
2. forums signature
3. good content
tamilparks
ogah wrote:
1. submit to web directory
2. forums signature
3. good content
silverdown
Just beware more traffic means your allowed data transfer will deplete faster. Exclamation
foumy6
yea i think that I am probobly just buy a domain soon I'm not sure though because I really like this host Smile
Possum
silverdown wrote:
Just beware more traffic means your allowed data transfer will deplete faster. Exclamation

Do many people on Frihost use all their data?
Qantas94Heavy
foumy6 wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for ways I can increase traffic to my site that are free so if you have any suggestions plz post! thanks!

This section might not be the best place to post about getting traffic to a site or sites in general - a better location might be "SEO and Search Engines" or the "Advertising" sections of the forum, in my opinion.
lemonedia
Link in to Social Media! A page that has people sharing content, or requiring likes to unlock content (must be good!!!) is a great way to increase traffic flow.

What is the stat... if one person shares content, 3 of their friends share it, 3 of their friends share it, you have the exposure to tens of thousands of people just like that.
Peterssidan
Think about what traffic it is you want to get. Spamming can increase the traffic but the kind of traffic that you get is probably not the most valuable. If you want visitors that likes your site you should first of all try to make a useful, unique and interesting website, otherwise they will not stay.

foumy6 wrote:
yea i think that I am probobly just buy a domain soon I'm not sure though because I really like this host Smile

The host and the domain are separate things. You can keep using this host even if you get your own domain.