FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

$9,999,999,999,999.00 Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case ?

the-guide
Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800 Curve 3G 9300 9330 Curve 8330 8300 8520 8530 8900 Bold 9700 9780 / ZTE MSGM8 II Cricket / HTC Pure / LG Octane Verizon Vu Plus enV3 VX-9200 Rumor Touch GM730 / Motorola Bravo Flipside AT&T Defy T-Mobile / Palm Pixi / Pixi Plus / Pantech Crux Verizon Slate C530 / Samsung SGH-A187 AT&T Magnet A257 Freeform / Link R350 / Sharp Microsoft Kin Two - Playboy (Licensed Products)

$9,999,999,999,999.00

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=&x=11&y=16#/ref=sr_st?qid=1315456832&rh=n%3A172282&sort=-price

I can not believe in that prices!!! Shocked

badai
big mistake. if they really want to sell it at that price they should make one for iphone.
ExMachina
Interesting...it's kind of like those people who put countries/territories up for sale on eBay. Razz
jmraker
It looks like it could be a test account, someone wanted to enter a bunch of test items and didn't want anyone ordering anything so they grossly overpriced everything and then doubled it a few times.
ExMachina
jmraker wrote:
It looks like it could be a test account, someone wanted to enter a bunch of test items and didn't want anyone ordering anything so they grossly overpriced everything and then doubled it a few times.

I didn't even consider that, makes a little bit more sense now. Razz
standready
A fool and their money soon part. Rolling Eyes
foumy6
wow just plain and simply wow....
coolclay
That's really funny, I can't imagine they are serious!
milkshake01
Those are extremely overpriced items. Don't buy them.
deanhills
Hilarious! Wonder whether there is some kind of life long guarantee that comes with the equipment? Very Happy
JasonNewman
it's funny because it isn't even like something worth a lot of money, like it's made of gold or diamonds or anything like some cases I have seen.
goaaliensstation
Christmas sale?
LMAO
Cosmoslayer
Wished Amazon is imposing tax on ads. It's gonna be funny. LOL
Cosmoslayer
Wished Amazon is imposing tax on ads. It's gonna be funny. LOL
grofet
its totally a joke just for fun lol