FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


As if silicon bewbies weren't enough of a gift from God...





S3nd K3ys
They've now found yet another way to make them even better

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html?menu=news.quirkies
Quote:



Ananova:
Musical breast implants

Computer chips that store music could soon be built into a woman's breast implants.

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

...

BT Laboratories' analyst Ian Pearson said flexible plastic electronics would sit inside the breast. A signal would be relayed to headphones, while the device would be controlled by Bluetooth using a panel on the wrist.


Where would you plug in to it? And shouldn't the bewbies also have
speakers in them? Wouldn't it be great to hear music coming from
bewbies?

OMFG I can put my head between my wife's bewbies and still
hear the stereo!

Dancing

Science > *.*
mceejaydee
Haha wow, turn on your boob we need to listen to music.
Jack_Hammer
What the heck is the point in that?
Eyre
hahaha, i know my church always tells everyone to turn off all electronic devices before mass. heh, like to see that...
Nameless
Jack_Hammer wrote:
What the heck is the point in that?


I don't think there is any. It's the result of people with too much time on their hands. Or to listen to romantic music during sex. But probably the first.
mOrpheuS
S3nd K3ys wrote:
They've now found yet another way to make them even better
.
.
Science > *.*

Nooo...that's an inventor's and a visionary's nightmare !

You know what would really be cool ?
Artificial intelligence !
bewbies with a personality of their own !
Imagine a pair of them having a quarrel.

S3nd K3ys wrote:
OMFG I can put my head between my wife's bewbies and still hear the stereo!

Dancing

You go man ! Cool

As for me, I've always had this dream of a dolby-surround.... Rolling Eyes
budazz
ha!............the boobs are more fun than ever if thats happen.. Shocked Laughing
frozenhead
Eeew!.. That sounds creepy! "Turning your breast into a gadget"..

Creators must be really weird. They are out of there minds!.. Confused







_________________________________________
You cannot connect the dots looking forward - Steve Jobs
joshua_erceg
Thats pretty out of it!
I wonder if it will ever actually happen though...
Lol
dan751
Some of the inventions these days, I tell ya. That just hit #1 on my chart of completely useless and pointless new gadgets. Besides, where would the connector port go or be? Would the woman be willing to have a perminent hole in or near her bre@st? Or woud it be a wireless connection (requiring more computer power)? What would you hook her b00b up to in order to listen to the music? Lastly, where would it draw it's power from? The heart is dedicated to the organic system.
S3nd K3ys
dan751 wrote:
...where would the connector port go or be? Would the woman be willing to have a perminent hole in or near her bre@st? Or woud it be a wireless connection (requiring more computer power)? What would you hook her b00b up to in order to listen to the music? Lastly, where would it draw it's power from? The heart is dedicated to the organic system.


You gotta be creative here. Wireless would work, but wouldn't be as much fun. Put the speakers IN the bewbies so you could use them for headphones. For power, I think a motion type source (like those flashlights you shake to make power), but put it either in the bootie or the bewbies, (again, it's the 'fun factor')
dan751
S3nd K3ys wrote:
You gotta be creative here. Wireless would work, but wouldn't be as much fun. Put the speakers IN the bewbies so you could use them for headphones. For power, I think a motion type source (like those flashlights you shake to make power), but put it either in the bootie or the bewbies, (again, it's the 'fun factor')

Haha, that is creative, but it's still a pointless invention to me.
OutlawSpirit
das PHAT PIMPIN Cool
Related topics
science vs. religion
Talk about your children...
Another religions
Proof God Exists
World is beautiful
Macbeth Ebook
a question for all atheist friends.
amazing story
Why do you practice the religion you follow?
Vatican Declared "7 New Sins"
What is the point of prayer?
What if God does exist. Can sin exist exist then? No?
Ethics/Morality of Health Care
Can a person believe in God but not belong to any religion?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.