FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what was your first post in frihost?

sudipbanerjee
Do you remember what was your first post in frihost?
My first post wast 'Does anybody know PLC?' in General Science.
Peterssidan
No I don't remember but it's not very hard to check... Here it is in What animal would you most like to be
Peterssidan wrote:
I think I want to be a turtle. Better than a human!

I don't know if that is still true. I was more eager to post to get my hosting at that time Razz
Nameless
Three clicks later, and it seems my first post was a generic and subtly arrogant introduction. Also I didn't like smileys, which is ... no longer an accurate representation of my online communication. >_>
standready
My first post was an introduction also, nameless. After that came replies to 'amazing' things and online routine post.
Ankhanu
I had no idea, but apparently it was concerning desktop environments:
Ankhanu wrote:
I've been using GNOME with Ubuntu, as it's default and I haven't bothered tweaking it. However, in general I tend to install KDE on other distros. I don't find it really makes a huge difference, since a lot of the finer details I end up working on in command anyway.
nigam
I am still looking for the first entry that I posted here. It takes time for me to check because there's a lot of them in one day. Hopefully I am going to find that so I can share it in here. Happy Hunting.
Peterssidan
nigam wrote:
I am still looking for the first entry that I posted here. It takes time for me to check because there's a lot of them in one day. Hopefully I am going to find that so I can share it in here. Happy Hunting.
There is a listing of all the posts you have made. Go to your user page (you can get there by clicking your name) and click on the post count to at the left. Then go to the last page at the bottom and you can see your first post there.
shivaghimire
I think I had posted in forum, relationship, for the first time and the topic was 'Increasing Divorce Rate'. I remember the second post too. It was about a 'Dashain festival', celebrated by Hindu religion. I have discussed about good and bad aspects of this festival later on. Among these posts I got good reply on 'Increasing Divorce Rate' by other frihost user friends and I think I had chosen a good topic in first topic.
Peterssidan
shivaghimire wrote:
I think I had posted in forum, relationship, for the first time and the topic was 'Increasing Divorce Rate'.
Wrong answer, try again! Liar See my previous post for how.
saratdear
My first post was in a Harry Potter topic.

Quote:
Harry Potter is really great. What do you think is going to be the title of the seventh book? For all those who read the sixth, do you think Harry is a horcrux? And Dumbledore is not dead? And Sirius's brother Regulus Alfred Black is R.A.B? Anyway I love Harry Potter!

I still remember how desperate I was to get hosting on that very day. Connecting to my dialup again and again, to get the required 5 posts. Razz
cybersa
I think my first post in Introduction section.
The_unnamed_label
No idea... so I just checked... and it was in travels... "Hey guys!!

I will be travelling to San Francisco and around in few months.
Wanting to see great places etc.
Do you have tips? good restaurants and such!

thanks"

Razz
speeDemon
can anyone tell me how to find it?
loremar
My first post was in the introductions. But that day I also had my first encounter with Satan. hehe.

speeDemon wrote:
can anyone tell me how to find it?

I think you can find your first post here.http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php?search_id=470950840&start=690
How to find it? Go to your profile page here:http://www.frihost.com/users/speeDemon/
and click on the link below your avatar that says 715 posts.
Then from there, you can navigate your way to your first post.
the-guide
sudipbanerjee wrote:

That's long times ago, I can't remember it but I think it's about my member introduction.

ExMachina
Yes, actually I do. Rolling Eyes

At least for this account...I do not remember for my first account made way back in 2005. Razz
nigam
Hello everyone, i am here to post the first post that I have entered here at frishost. But I ain't really sure if this is the one. Here it goes'

well, does it work or not? Is it worth a try? How do you stay positive when your involve with someone far away from you........

care to share an experience perhaps?....well only if u got one...

*sigh*....just wanna know...
chatrack
sudipbanerjee wrote:
My first post wast 'Does anybody know PLC?' in General Science.

And I was one of those who answered it as Programmable Logic Controller I used with
is used for controlling, Bagging Machine in FACT.
Josso
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-98751.html#98751

By the looks of it trying to promote an ancient copy of my website Laughing - I totally forgot that I used to use that silly javascript clock thing
sweety11
Hi guys how are you? Well, My first post was on general chat i was asking suggestions from people to celebrate my sisters birthday innovatively, which will remain a life size memory..
foumy6
Oh wow that was a long time ago I have no idea what my first post was about.
Peterssidan
sweety11 wrote:
Hi guys how are you? Well, My first post was on general chat i was asking suggestions from people to celebrate my sisters birthday innovatively, which will remain a life size memory..
How is that possible when this is your only post?
loremar
Peterssidan wrote:
sweety11 wrote:
How is that possible when this is your only post?

lol. That is really strange.

Or unless he is doing multiple accounts in frihost.

I certainly read a lot of weird posts in forums. I wonder if there are aliens or zombies in internet. Laughing
Nameless
loremar wrote:

I have to say, I was pretty tempted to do exactly that when I first read this topic. Just for the sake of coming in with only one post and saying "Nope."
ExMachina
Nameless wrote:
loremar wrote:

I have to say, I was pretty tempted to do exactly that when I first read this topic. Just for the sake of coming in with only one post and saying "Nope."

I would have LOL'ed at that. Razz
Josso
Nameless wrote:
loremar wrote:

Win Laughing
User_X
This feels like cheating.
Yes, today in the introduction thread lol
Insanity
I'm a little lazy at the moment to double check, but I'm pretty sure I posted in the introductions forums. This was a long time ago too. Man, I can't believe it's been so long ago since I first started here and that it is still here after all these years.
c'tair
I'd rather not post my first post, it was on the topic of youth and alcohol and I recollected my first time drinking, which isn't something to be proud of.

It's really funny how thing people write on the Web will stay on the Web for... eternity Razz . There's a couple thousand posts by my floating around and I have my IM archive which goes back to 2005.

Out of curiousty I checked it's it's size and it came up to about 20+ MB Shocked . Now, if I take away the formatting and put it into clear text, there's still around 12-15MB left, which means that over the past 6 years, I've been writing over 2 decent sized books a year using just my IM. Then there's about 10000-13000 thousand (educated guess) of forum posts written here and on other forums alltogether.

I think all of that makes it possible to paint a damn good picture of my life, a much better and accurate story than any journal I could ever write Shocked .
Asap170
My first post was in hobbies and animals. I won't re-post what I posted because I've changed and makes me look like an idiot. It's for our own good.
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
No I don't remember but it's not very hard to check...
I'd love to check what mine was. But can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?
Very Happy
loremar
deanhills wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
No I don't remember but it's not very hard to check...
I'd love to check what mine was. But can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?
Very Happy

Check my previous post how.

I think this is your first post Dean ->http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-774867.html&highlight=#774867
deanhills
Thanks Loremar .... found it .... Very Happy

By the way, this was Bondings' first post on 26 April 2006:
Bondings wrote:
Hi all,
My name is Steve Bondings and I am the owner of this website.
I hope that we can create an incredible community all together and look forward towards it.
Steve

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-17.html&highlight=#17

Neat ...eh .... really miss the guy!
Ryox
My first post lol

Ryox wrote:
Whenever I try to sign my guestbook on my site, it won't work.. http://ryox.frih.org/Guestbook/gbook.php

don't know if this should go under PHP, it's same as html x-x

If you need the code, let me know around 4-6pm, (PST) or just send me a pm. Thank you.

lol, That was June 4th 2009 Exclamation
truespeed
Ryox wrote:
My first post lol

Ryox wrote:
Whenever I try to sign my guestbook on my site, it won't work.. http://ryox.frih.org/Guestbook/gbook.php

If you need the code, let me know around 4-6pm, (PST) or just send me a pm. Thank you.

How did you get a frih subdomain before making a single post?
Ryox
truespeed wrote:
Ryox wrote:
My first post lol

Ryox wrote:

How did you get a frih subdomain before making a single post?

Uhm, idk that was june 4th post, I cant find any later ones when I search my name
truespeed
Your first post ryox.
Blaster
"Thank you n0obie4life that was a good idea. It worked."

It was in the topic http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-172803.html&highlight=#172803

I forgot to put the s in Blaster... I never tried it but i'm sure Blater would work as an account...

*edit*
update on that... Blater didn't work
mukesh
I think my first post was introduction of myself.
Vanilla
No I don't haha! I think it's pretty impossible to remember, my account is so old! You see, 5 years on the internet are like a a million years in real life! Laughing
ateawonton
was a long time ago, frihost has been hacked at least once since then, I lost a good amount of php scripts when my server got hacked, fortunately it was mostly spaghetti code
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
im new so was easy to find my first post

hello i want to share a list of "free domains" “TLD” and open the discussion on the them this is not new stuff we all listen about them some of us used them, some are better others worst but by this time they are thousands and the myths about them to, so why won’t we share some experience and see what we can get from this

LIST CLICK HERE http://1001domain.blogspot.pt/

Are they indexed by search engines?
Are they fast?
Are they reliable?
Are they still there?
Will Google give a 1st page rank to them?
Do you recommend them?
Why are they used?
Ho supports/funds them?
What’s the goal of the companies behind them?
Are the companies behind this "free domains” real companies?

Ok i believe that’s enough to start share your thoughts concerns lets us learn something

Quote tags added by GhostRider103
rjraaz
My first post might be on 29th Dec 2009. It is really hard to remember at this time that what really it was for.
deanhills
Agreed rjraaz. I was cleaning up my main e-mail account of very old redundant e-mails, and organizing the ones I wanted to keep in folders. When I got to 2010 to 2008 the memories became a blur. Just can't believe where all of the time has gone.
TheGremlyn
Apparently my first was more of a comment on someones blog? foumy6's blog: Just listening to music...

They posted a link for a song they were listening to but I'd never heard of them. They also posted two links for a band I had a ton of music for; Avenged Sevenfold. The songs were actually two that I liked quite a bit. I haven't listened to their music in a while now. I've sort of gotten bored with my selection so I'm looking for more music. I need a little more variety.
doublekk
My first post was under Travel and Countries titled:
One thing you'd want me to visit your country for..
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-147616.html
truespeed
doublekk wrote:
My first post was under Travel and Countries titled:
One thing you'd want me to visit your country for..
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-147616.html

Well remembered. Wink
ratanegra
It was probably a personal introduction to the forums. Nonetheless, I can't seem to find my total history of posts, so I can just guess for the moment.