FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

points...

Astrolopitecos
u dont have any topic where i can ask this...so im making here Smile

bondings i noticed something...im coming here every day since i signup and posting every day...but i already lost two points Confused why did that happened?im posting every day...

thanx
stay well Cool
Bondings
Astrolopitecos wrote:
u dont have any topic where i can ask this...so im making here Smile

bondings i noticed something...im coming here every day since i signup and posting every day...but i already lost two points Confused why did that happened?im posting every day...

thanx
stay well Cool

You will normally get the same ammount of Points and FRIH$ when you post a message. The difference is that the Points are there for the hosting (to check that you are active enough) and the FRIH$ are there for other things (to trade with other people and maybe get a domain in the far future Very Happy ).

Every day 1 Point is deducted from people who are hosted by Frihost. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. You might get more Points, but they will be resetted the next day to 45. (look at my Points, they are much lower than the FRIH$)
Astrolopitecos
Bondings wrote:

Every day 1 Point is deducted from people who are hosted by Frihost. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. You might get more Points, but they will be resetted the next day to 45. (look at my Points, they are much lower than the FRIH$)

Didnt know that Wink oks its a way so can garantee that ppl come back here instead of coming one day and post a huge post to earn a lot of points and then only come back in one month or more Wink
cool ideia Smile

nice work Smile

stay well Cool
foggy
Astrolopitecos wrote:
Didnt know that Wink oks its a way so can garantee that ppl come back here instead of coming one day and post a huge post to earn a lot of points and then only come back in one month or more Wink
cool ideia Smile

nice work Smile

stay well Cool

Actually, I believe that there is a cap set at 2.5 points/post. But besides that, it seems like you have the right ideas.
sean
Oops.
I didnt know that too and I think there are too many ppls who dunno about this. because we have many members with minus points.
this issue should be pinned I think.