FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do u know that there have a real floating big stone in Earth

malaysia
YES,, its alive. At Jerusalem.

i link to u its picture.

http://www.paranormalnews.org/floating-rock/

[/url]
truespeed
hoax
menino
That rock is not at Jerusalem.... when I got a similar mail some years ago, it was mentioned that it was in Saudi Arabia.
But it is a hoax, it is not a floating rock at all.

It was photographed I think somewhere in the US, and there is an article about it, wherein it is a hoax.
mazito
hoax

or the laws of physics dont apply in that particular spot Wink
Bikerman
Do you even have to ask?
Do you not think that if this were real there would be thousands of the top scientists in the world flocking to the site?
malaysia
Sorry guys, i have a source that have reliability.
if according of laws of physics, its not a surprise. See our universe, are not their all floating??
but the site is locate at the multi interfaith disputed area.
so, it could be an administrative secret.
menino
malaysia wrote:
but the site is locate at the multi interfaith disputed area.
so, it could be an administrative secret.

Actually, if it is multiple faiths involved, an evangelist of each faith will claim it as theirs.
There would have been at least one televised occurence of the event if it were real.

I had read somewhere about it a long time ago, and it was a photoshop hoax.

Here is the link to it :- http://www.hoax-slayer.com/floating-rock.shtml
and another from Jerusalem :- http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/flying-floating-stone-in-jerusalem-fake-miracle-fake-image-hoax/

Hope that ends your curiosity. Laughing
mazito
malaysia wrote:
Sorry guys, i have a source that have reliability.

define reliability

malaysia wrote:

if according of laws of physics, its not a surprise. See our universe, are not their all floating??

in cosmic scale that`s not true, just float and obaject that have where to fall, in then universe out of our planet there is not a absolut reference to say that.

i like if that rock was compared with the moon

the last part about the administrative secret. is one of the arguments taht is used in hoax like this
weed
never heared of that but heared that whatever you through in red sea i floats and even a stone
Ankhanu
weed wrote:
never heared of that but heared that whatever you through in red sea i floats and even a stone

You heard incorrectly Razz
Well, some stones will, but, then, under the right conditions, some stones will float in fresh water.

I also think you meant the "Dead Sea", not the Red Sea. The Dead Sea has no outflow, so all the minerals and salts that flow in to it from its inflow sources remain in the basin when the water evaporates, leaving it hypertonic with solutes. As a result, the water has a higher density than sea water... but it's still not THAT dense compared to many solids. Things that float in water float a little better, and a couple things that sink in normal water will float somewhat, but most things that sink still sink.