FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Less Blood

bharatbhaiya
hello all,
Last Sunday i visited my doctor and he told me that there is less blood in my body so i should take good diet.So please suggest me what i should eat so that by blood quantity will be normal in my body.
thanks
loyal
bharatbhaiya wrote:
hello all,
Last Sunday i visited my doctor and he told me that there is less blood in my body so i should take good diet.So please suggest me what i should eat so that by blood quantity will be normal in my body.
thanks

That doesn't quite make sense. If you have low blood pressure, drink more water and have a bit (just a bit!) more salt in your diet.
loremar
Here in my place we eat malunggay or "moringga" in english to increase blood/hemoglobin level. But I think you should eat lots of Iron rich food. I suggest, you eat more green leafy vegetables.
inuyasha
Less blood? What do you mean by "less blood"? You've got anemia?
mshafiq
Beetroot juice especially very good in case of anmeiaor less blood

Beef contain plenty of iron. The darker the meat, the better the source of iron. For example, a dark red steak (before cooking) will have the most iron. Dark turkey meat has more iron than light turkey meat.

If you can't eat animal foods, you can eat more iron-rich plant foods like
Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, potatoes with the skin; lima beans; green peas; and all other beans

Fruit like Dried apricots, dried figs, raisins, prunes, and prune juice.
Grains: whole-grain breads, pastas, rice, and cereals.
peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and almonds.
try all these things hopefuly you will get better
shivaghimire
You should take orange juice, other fruits and green vegetables. You can add little bit more salt in your food.
Hello_World
I take an iron supplement called 'Iron Melt'. It has improved my life immensely since I started.

Also make sure you are eating a lot of red meat (beef, lamb, rabbit, most mammal game) and also the plant food that others have suggested.
magnustoday
well, all that have been mentioned are rich in iron which is needed in IRON-DEFICIENCY ANEMIA. but let's keep in mind that there are other causes of anemia. Did your doctor tell you your blood indices?