FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Welcome to Russia

Do you want to visit Russia?
Yes. I'm fond of russian culture
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Yes. I'm fond of russian nature
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes. But it's only 'cause I like travelling
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Yes (other variants)
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
No. It's boring to me to travel
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No. I hate Russia!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No. It is unsafe to visit Russia now
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No (other variants)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I'm Russian / I'm from Russia :)
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

CHAlexis
what do you think about my country? What Image do you have about it? Please post your commrnts here and take a part in my poll?

p.s. Is there someone from Russia except me Question
planet
Its one of the few countries I havn't been to (the old regime wouldn't let me in) and now I have "started my own country" but I would love to visit some time though I can't leave my goats =)
earthchild
I've had russian friends. It seems traditions are very strong in russia... is this correct?
Can you tell us who have never been there more about your country?

Peace.
CHAlexis
well, I think the most right words about my country are that Russia is the great mixture of the West and the East and its like a pillow between this parts of the world. It absorbs the greatest things from both parts and softens contradictions between them, also giving some its own unique elements to them.

Earthchild, your words about traditions are mainly right... but I think that traditions in Russia are not so strong as they are in Japan, for example...
earthchild
Sounds wonderful.

I hope I can visit one day. Wink
Helios
Yea, i'll probably visit Moscow this year.. I have a relative there.
risuarez
I really love your women. I would like to marry one of them. I also love MIG's combat Jets and the SCUD nuclear intercontinental missiles launcher.
jade
my friend study abroad in russia St. Petersburg ,he bring me a lot of nice photo
heptagon
I wish if Planet could post a nice little picture of his planet and goats.

I was just wondering how does the goat cheese taste in Planet? Is it different than in Eartch.

Jokes a part, there a few guys in the ...chikistans that litteraly have their own countries. Scary, isn't it?
planet
Hep..

I shall do my best *geezer fumbles around in his mountains of equipment, wires 'n hay* =)
Lokine
I would in the future, provided I could afford to, but right now it's a bit difficult to do. I don't know a whole lot about Russia, anyway.
GiLaD
Actually I wouls like to visit in Russia 'cause I know Russain and my grandparents was born there.
[WTF?! "was born"?]
elfancosh
Welcome to egypt
alyer
elfancosh wrote:
Welcome to egypt

Welcome to Russia ))
I am from Russia and when i was in Egypt there were 80% of Russian tourists in Hotel.
skygaia
I was told that Moscow is the coldest capital city in the world. is it right? I think winter is very long and cold there.
Shewolf
I would love to go to Russia someday. To really see what the country is like, "inside the northern borderlands". So, to speak, I have been looking at Russia. From the other side of a River, so it would be nice to really learn what more the country can be. And I suspect it being a lot more, since the size of it is quite impressive.

Through my life, I've met a lot of Russian people. And some of them are friends of mine, it would be great to see the places they all came from Very Happy
ninjakannon
GiLaD wrote:
Actually I wouls like to visit in Russia 'cause I know Russain and my grandparents was born there.
[WTF?! "was born"?]

That should be "were born", if you're asking. You say 'was' for one thing (singular) so "I was", "the ball was" etc. and you say 'were' for things there's more than one of (plural) so: "the people were", "they were".

Anyway... Russia! I've never been and have no interest in visiting either. There are other countries that are renowned for something be it vast sunny beaches or local delicacies. But I don't know what Russia has as it's one stereotypical great feature. What would you say this is?

I've studied Russia's history - in no great detail, mind you - and it appears somewhat bleak. I know the country has evolved from its past of famine and hunger; however, politically, I do not see that it is hugely advanced. Of course, things are surely better than during the times of the Tsar and after that of the turbulence between the Reds and the Whites, then the rule of the Bolsheviks... Etcetera. How comfortable are the majority of people in Russia nowadays? And what's the weather like?