FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

php How to use the target ?

gerimter
sample
echo "<td><a href=\"etkinlikedit.php?id=".$myrow['id']."\"> DÜZENLE </a>";
How will the target blank ?
Fire Boar
target="_blank" is an attribute for the <a> tag. This has nothing to do with PHP - it's HTML.
jmraker
echo "<td><a target=\"_blank\" href=\"etkinlikedit.php?id=".$myrow['id']."\"> DÜZENLE </a>";
sonam
Actually, I am prefer single quotes instead of double quotes. For me this is better way if I am using lot of echo for html tags, but can be difficult if I need to echo JavaScript or something with single quotes. Anyone have different preferences, of course.

Code:
echo '<td><a target="_blank" href="etkinlikedit.php?id='.$myrow['id'].'\"> DÜZENLE </a>';

Sonam
Fire Boar
sonam wrote:
Actually, I am prefer single quotes instead of double quotes. For me this is better way if I am using lot of echo for html tags, but can be difficult if I need to echo JavaScript or something with single quotes. Anyone have different preferences, of course.

Code:
echo '<td><a target="_blank" href="etkinlikedit.php?id='.$myrow['id'].'\"> DÜZENLE </a>';

Sonam

Minus the spare backslash there. Smile
sonam
Fire Boar wrote:
sonam wrote:

Code:

Sonam

Minus the spare backslash there. Smile

Right, this is the main reason for using single quotes. Just forgot to type Shocked

Sonam
gerimter
great .. worked. Thank you.