FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

anyone else watch zero punctuation here?

ato784
"Zero Punctuation is The Escapist's groundbreaking video review series starring Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw. Every Wednesday Zero Punctuation picks apart the games so you don't have to. Called "hilariously cutting ... first legitimate breakout hit from the gaming community in recent memory" by Boing Boing, see why gamers love it and developers fear it."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

he is particularly harsh towards games, but is very truthful about most of them.
Nameless
I watch it for entertainment, but I find it very hard to take the actual reviews seriously - his own tastes leak too much into them and (although can't think of any specific examples right now) sometimes his complaints against the games have just been wrong.
ato784
I know what you are talking about, and I feel that at times he does not give the games as much of a chance as he should, since he does not always get to finish games before reviewing them. after all who can beat a game in one week, especially some of the rpg's he has reviewed in the past. usually he does get the general feel of the game right though.