FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who was the most naturally comical teacher/lecturer you had?

chasbeen
Most of you have had lots of these but which one can you think off would least out of place in a comedy show?
I had a guy teach me for a couple of years at computer science and he used too remind me very closely of Basil Fawlty off Fawlty Towers the English comedy made in the seventies with John Cleese.

One day he turned around to the class after scribbling on the black board an he started smiling at us insanely, scary and funny at the same time!
standready
My first year of high school English teacher. He said on the first day of class "This is a democratic classroom. You vote and I decide!" So many years later, I realized that his comment referred to the political system of the country.

Thank you, Mr. Rachel, for your insights!
jmraker
Back when I went to school it seemed like the newer/younger teachers were the funny ones and the more experienced ones weren't.

Also many of the off the radar teachers like in shop, industrial arts, etc were a little nuttier than the other teachers. But then again it's kind of hard to make lasers boring.
Ryox
Amusing, or just plain annoying? lol

Annoying = My first grade teacher because he was gay, He wouldn't teach us properly but he got fired shortly after a few years of teaching.. haha

Ever since than, My school experience has been great, My 6th grade teacher was very amusing though, she had field trips all the time for us and we did alot of activities. That was very fun of my whole life experience together.
chasbeen
The best teachers make their lectures interesting by using humour.
There are a few like this but there are many more who are just amusing without realising it.