FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New website - twisted dragon design - feedback please...

reshi
I am starting a small business, and am going to use something similar to this to advertise. So far I have tested it in MSIE & Firefox, but have not fixed low-res issues.

http://www.twisteddragon.frih.net

Let me know what you think, bad\good feedback is all good feedback Smile[/url]
tony
I got

"Unfortunately, your browser is unable to support some of our website animations.

You have been redirected to a version of the site which will work with your browser, please enjoy."

even though I am running firefox 1.0.7.
dragonflame
same here, and I'm running firefox.

For a personal site, it could be good enough, lots of content and informative. If youre selling website design though, you should pimp out your site a lot more. (tastefully of course). Try the marketplace, someone might be able to design one for you.
digibluez
lol,i have never seen a webpage like that before,grats for that....got a blank m´page-as i looked into the source,oh my all javascript.Got firefox with NOScipt extentsion.
dhawal
The same scenario everywhere:IE,Opera and Firefox.
So which browser actually supports this site??
reshi
The animations mentioned are to do with CSS resizing, currently only IE seems to work with this...Hence the secondary site, which is basic at the moment but will be updated soon.

Also will have to redirect browsers with no javascript, didn't think about that, sorry.
reshi
Javascript issues should be fixed now Smile
kain
Very cool! Me likey! LOL
GDG
its really nice and all, simple plain. but i think it woudl be better if you had a template, then it woud be best. oh and it worked on IE, firefox leaves out some flash things like that dragon on top.

anywho so like yea get a template thats all i gotta say, but othe rthan that its great.
reshi
Have now coded the site so the animations\transitions work differently depending on your browser. Should be viewable in firefox, msie & opera.