FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

stop post limit(points)

vidafenomenal
It's tired to post non-sense posts just for recovering points. Please get some better idea. We do love frihost, but now we are feeling tired about the post limit(for points).
Peterssidan
Stop post non-sense posts then and post something that make sense. It is much easier if you respond to topics that you are interested in. Much more motivating and the text gets a lot longer easily so you get more points for each post. That's my experience. You hasn't been here for very long, maybe you get used to it.

EDIT: I see this is the longest post you have made. How amusing Wink
ocalhoun
vidafenomenal wrote:
It's tired to post non-sense posts just for recovering points.

Tired, and against the rules...

Really, once you get involved in a good discussion or two, actually talking and responding back and forth with a few people, you'll easily make enough points without even trying.
Asap170
I was really low on points like basically at 0 and I went on a posting spree (No spam posts) and I had to wait a day because I posted too many times. the only reason for it is that spammers don't take over the site. But it's not that bad with the spammers they normally post a few topics not that terrible.
sonam
The posting is quite easy if you find something interesting. On start for me was problem to find right forum where I can write good and quality post because my English is bad. For example I cannot write any post in General chat or P&R because in most situation I cannot come in long discussion. After some time I find HTML, CSS and scripting forums enough interesting for posting and getting points.

Sonam
metalfreek
I don't think you have to struggle that much to find a descent post to reply on. All you have to do is try a little harder. Almost every topic can be discussed here, I am sure you will find a descent threads soon enough.
saberlivre
sonam wrote:
The posting is quite easy if you find something interesting. On start for me was problem to find right forum where I can write good and quality post because my English is bad. For example I cannot write any post in General chat or P&R because in most situation I cannot come in long discussion. After some time I find HTML, CSS and scripting forums enough interesting for posting and getting points.

Sonam

This is the problem I have always faced to the discussion here and this makes it difficult to get points. Sad
sonam
saberlivre wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam

This is the problem I have always faced to the discussion here and this makes it difficult to get points. Sad

Yeah, when I start I am write posts in Word and check grammar before posting. Laughing But I don't care about points. I just care to have more then 0 points because I would like to keep my hosting alive. After few years I learn lot of English (maybe not always very good) and it is quite easy to write me few lines in some interesting forum.

Sonam
deanhills
I think I can understand if someone has no interest in writing posts. One gets people like that. And there is nothing wrong with it either (different horses ... different courses), except of course then they should find Free Website space elsewhere where posts aren't a requirement for maintaining their hosting.
rajpk
if you dont have interest in posting you can
for hosting your point should be more than zero that means if you write a quality post you can get 5 points and for five days you don't have to be worried about points for hosting.
so its not a big deal to make only single quality post in five days. so it will not be spam or any thing else
Smile
i think it should help you