FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best seo methad !!!!!!

sneha123
Hi............
According to me forum posting is the best method SEO. Through forum posting you can increase your website backlinks. Higher backlinks leads to higher rank in google.
Therefore, forum posting is the method of SEO..

best regards...

sneha
jcreus
sneha123 wrote:
Hi............
According to me forum posting is the best method SEO. Through forum posting you can increase your website backlinks. Higher backlinks leads to higher rank in google.
Therefore, forum posting is the method of SEO..

best regards...

sneha

Sorry -- this is probably not the case. The rank for a forum link depends on the forum overall value and if it's in the signature, usually ignored. Plus, frihost's signature links have rel="nofollow", so, it won't do anything it seems.
Peterssidan
jcreus wrote:
Plus, frihost's signature links have rel="nofollow", so, it won't do anything it seems.
Signatures on Frihost is not even visible if you are not logged in so the crawlers will never see them.
In general I don't know what the best SEO method is. Make something useful and people will find your site anyway!
Radar
Peterssidan wrote:
In general I don't know what the best SEO method is. Make something useful and people will find your site anyway!

Yeah, I think I have to agree with that one. With the constantly-changing nature of the Internet, and the shifting rules of search engines, sometimes in order to stop the people from using SEO methods, the best idea would seem to be to have a genuinely good site.

Not saying that SEO isn't valuable, and doesn't have it's place. Just saying that the best lasting strategy is almost certainly to simply have a great site that people enjoy.
prcys
All techniques in SEO are best. But the matter is how we use those techniques and how much nice information we provide to others.
loremar
Best SEO method for me is On-page optimization. You have to have the keywords that drive traffics to your site.
sameerseo
Forum posting and blog commenting is the best way.
HiraFahad
sneha123 wrote:
Hi............
According to me forum posting is the best method SEO. Through forum posting you can increase your website backlinks. Higher backlinks leads to higher rank in Google.

I am really good at on-page SEO. but didn't perform link building in past.
last month i got a link building project and i first started to post in forum. i got registered in most of well-known forums and during relevant discussion posted the link. next day, when i revisited to those forums, i was got banned from each of the forum. may be it is a result of Google penguin updates. that is why, it is now really difficult to post links in forums, thanks to my client that he forbid me to post in forums. I was not aware of the fact before reading this post's reply by Jcreus that it is useless to post links in forum signatures. thanks Jcreus for this information. Smile
HiraFahad
The best method of SEO for me is on-page SEO, white hat techniques. although, when i started my first project of website development along with SEO and content creation, i was not provided by my client any content material. i just knew the industry. it was an EPOS company. my client just gave me the category and sector list. i did websearch and collect material from different website in chunks and assemble the information and pasted it on the site. after 3 months the site got 1st page rank in search results. Google introduced panda updates but my site didn't move from its place for 1 year. it is on the same page(page 1 and 2) and on same position for most of its keywords. That'is why i love On-page SEO techniques.
ankitdatashn
whatever drives people to the website will drive the crawlers in the long run and vice versa also holds.
k_s_baskar
loremar wrote:
Best SEO method for me is On-page optimization. You have to have the keywords that drive traffics to your site.

Now I agree with this point atleast after introducing panda update by google.
nirav07
I used to post my website links to social sites and blogs . this way i get very high backlink and my web pages get quickly indexed by search engines like google.
airh3ad
Hi My website page rank number 2 in Google i receive email from other website for they are offering back links,. updating wesbite content is a big help also for seo methods. posting links in social sites is better also.