FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best gift for best friend

kajal123
Hi guys.......
She is my best friend, we had been through so many things, it's hard to find friend that you know it's for life.She love Chanel bags, but i can't afford to buy her one right now, so i have to choose the discount one. ...Which one is the better, I just want her to happy, I know she would surprise to see the bags.

best regards...

kajal
Bluedoll

Who wouldn't like a gift! Though the white logo on black is not my favorite soft leather is.
shivaghimire
Firstly I welcome you in Frihost. Secondly, I am so happy that you have a best and loving friend. Yes, everyone one likes gifts and getting gifts from anyone makes us happy. Giving gifts also makes us heartily satisfied. You can afford and gift her one day, do try for that. Best of luck.
vidafenomenal
Just believe you first impression.
standready
I understand your intention. Are you sure a 'knock-off' will make her happy?
nigam
good job blue doll! he can choose whatever he will give it to her bestfriend....my wife loves chanel bag too....she prefers white chanel with black logo on it.....that is the one that i gave it to her and she really loves it....
spinout
any blue color will do in my taste. Hm, I might preferr the bowling bag style, the top blue one..
congra
i think your friends would be touched by your act.