FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestions for my site?

Ryox
http://kanarya.frihost.org

Its a "Personal/Gaming Information" site, but I do not know what to add.. Since I said Personal that means like My pictures, Family photos picture my animals, etc but I need help building an Album for it..

Let's see here, uhm... On the other gaming side, It will have information on tutorials for games I play which I will add later..

Just don't know what to add, give me some suggestions! I know its blank but thats where you guys come in!

Layout is done by my Friend, Do not copyright or If I Find out, I will have my friend sue you lol
ezone
Make Photo albums in flash and put it on your site. Use website Designers to build it easily.
funyug
You might post it in advertise your website category
rajpk
hmm
make photo album in flash and post attractive pictures of yours family and friends
and
also you can start blogging about your everyday work, so it will get more popular
also post your site in Advertise your website forum
thanks
ridemeup
I have visited your website, coded by html, if you want static website then html is best and easy for sure. to do this type website you can use Dreamweaver software. you can able download it free of cost from online. Also you can use any of free template or paid template to build your website. but if you have some budget , then you can hire some professional like me. lol. as we both are frihost member, i may willing to help you in this issue. just pm me.