FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the highest ranks Internet Security suites?

Ryox
I have used ESET Nod32 Smart Security 4 but I want your guy's opinions.

What is the overall highest protection of security that you like?

Mine is ESET Smart Security because it does what I need it too. lol
SultanMA
I have tried almost all antvirus softwares, paid or free. I have got a lot of experinces with using these antivirus. So, i will give u a small comparison here:

1- Kaspersky:
it's one of the most powerfull Antiviruse, but it's big drawback is: it's a huge software and heavey on your computer!!!!!!!!!!
and really u don't have to worry about something called virus trojan or something even it is in a flash drive or HDD.
if u get it pirated, and the kaspersky pt your key in blacklist then your computer is died.
So, if u want to get it u have to install it on a powerfull pc and u have to buy it.

2- ESET nod32:
I'm using it BTW, and it's so powerfull one and light in your pc

then it's the best in my eyes.

3- Mcafee:
good one but it's so slow in scanning.

4- Symantic:
good and worth trying.

5- Avira & Avast:
worst antivirus, one of them is paid and another is free but please, for your security don't us them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope it was helpful , thanks.
Amann
SultanMA wrote:
I have tried almost all antvirus softwares, paid or free. I have got a lot of experinces with using these antivirus. So, i will give u a small comparison here:

1- Kaspersky:
it's one of the most powerfull Antiviruse, but it's big drawback is: it's a huge software and heavey on your computer!!!!!!!!!!
and really u don't have to worry about something called virus trojan or something even it is in a flash drive or HDD.
if u get it pirated, and the kaspersky pt your key in blacklist then your computer is died.
So, if u want to get it u have to install it on a powerfull pc and u have to buy it.

2- ESET nod32:

3- Mcafee:

4- Symantic:
good and worth trying.

5- Avira & Avast:
worst antivirus, one of them is paid and another is free but please, for your security don't us them.

I would like to know if you have tried Bitdefender ... even i have tried many antivirus and my personal favorites are Bitdefender and kaspersky respectively ....

Waiting for you valuable reply...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amann
SultanMA wrote:

1- Kaspersky:

2- ESET nod32:

3- Mcafee:

4- Symantic:
good and worth trying.

5- Avira & Avast:

I would like to know if you have tried Bitdefender ... even i have tried many antivirus and my personal favorites are Bitdefender and kaspersky respectively ....

Waiting for you valuable reply...
silverdown
It on depends on the persons personal need I think and how much security they require!