FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Amy Winehouse Is dead

yonomeaburro

Amy Winehouse dies on July 23, 2011 today at his home north of London. That so many have (had) joked sadly has become reality this afternoon and the English singer, responsible for some of the best albums of the first decade of XXI century, has died at age 27.

Amy Winehouse, born September 14, 1983 in London, had won respect in his own right music, while many had become the target of criticism for its vital disorder. She was no stranger to any of that: he knew how he was and what his life had become, and thus was born one of his biggest hits, the sardonic 'Rehab'.

A few days ago, Amy Winehouse had to be performed at the Bilbao BBK Live, but his performance had to be suspended by the state of health of the singer and was replaced in the lineup by Suede.

This year it expected a new album of his, who had also suffered numerous delays, but, unfortunately, will never hear again and enjoying your soul that was both classic and very present. His voice, his attitude, his charisma and his lyrics had to be where he was: in the spotlight.

I´m a spañis person and i´m traing tu write in ingles well.
standready
Sad, but not surprising given her past.
rocking
I totally agree with standready,
I don't know any of her songs,
But I heard a lot of times about her going to reharb,
Eventhough It's sad.....
standready
I heard this morning that toxic screens were released showing nothing in her system.
Maybe she passed from the sudden detox. Has happen before.