FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bondings read

Jeff_vella_leone
well this is not about the suggestion i havent been answered yet but on a guy named monkeydog that keeps argueing on a topic i created and insulting too, he is really pissing me off because i showed him that he is not right and he persists on it and spams the topic
he letarily got out of the subject of ff8 and went insulting me on my grammer
link:http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=81623#81623
Please tell him to stop spamming all my topic with insults and nonsens kid talking.
n0obie4life
First, I want this incredible message to be shown to monkeydog.

MONKEYDOG, DON'T REPLY TO THIS TOPIC UNTIL I TELL YOU TO.

and

NO ONE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING SMART AND USEFUL TO SAY.(not including admins + mods)

If I were told to deal with the case, MonkeyDog wouldn't get a warning, but you would.

Flame me. But read the below first, and I don't want a chain of quotes.

Secondly, we don't like back-seat moderating. I'm sure all of us doesn't. If we like it, we might as well make everyone moderator.

Now onto the case.

I find that its entirely your fault, you caused the chain of insults + you yourself getting pissed yourself.

And Bondings know of this case already, I messaged him.

Quote:
guy named monkeydog that keeps argueing on a topic i created and insulting too

He didn't insult from my point of view. You did.

Quote:
he is really pissing me off because i showed him that he is not right

From the previous case, you are easily pissed. And its a free topic. He said FFX is crap or whatever, you didn't have to force him to say its correct.

Quote:
and he persists on it and spams the topic

Really?

The Incredible Taniwha is the spammer there.
And maybe you if I would be a little bit stricter.

Quote:
Please tell him to stop spamming all my topic with insults and nonsens kid talking.

You sure? If his a kid, then what are you? Spamming your topic, if you could stop, ignore him, then would your topic be spammed?

He didn't spam your topic with insults, you did. You, you yourself, no one else.

I wouldn't mind going through post by post to why I put it as it was your fault. If you won't mind, lets continue, please post a reply, to if we should. And I need to repeat this message.

Flame me. But read the below first, and I don't want a chain of quotes.
Jeff_vella_leone
first i was't waiting a reply like this, i bet from last time u haven't learned much READ WELL FIRST before accusing, read this link
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11029&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
first
n0obie4life wrote:
Secondly, we don't like back-seat moderating. I'm sure all of us doesn't. If we like it, we might as well make everyone moderator.

??? what back-seat moderator, i just told him to stop the argue, there peacefully, if u had read, u would know and he continued accusing me of my grammer when my grammer is not that bad, he is doing it just to say that i cant prove he is wrong in how ppl show their openion because i dont know even how to write well, so how can i know those things, thats his point.
n0obie4life wrote:
guy named monkeydog that keeps argueing on a topic i created and insulting too

saying that u dont know any grammer and saying im a fool and many other things is not an insult for u?
n0obie4life wrote:
Quote:
he is really pissing me off because i showed him that he is not right

From the previous case, you are easily pissed. And its a free topic. He said FFX is crap or whatever, you didn't have to force him to say its correct.

Yea because u wherent right about a very importent thing and in fact u admitted it. The thing here, y i am pissed is not because i dont agree with him or i don't like him or he is wrong about the FF8 story but whats pissing me off is that he is making an argue on my topic of FF8 of insults on grammer that doesnt in any way has to do with the subject so for me its spam and i warned him much before to stop it, instead he continued with the insults so i reported it, and i told him i was going to report him too so he cant say i wanted to report him because i dont like him or something, i just want a topic of FF8 not a topic of flaming and insults
You just jump to the wrong conclusions again. If u read more, it was easy to understand espacially on the last page(the link i gave u).
n0obie4life wrote:
He didn't spam your topic with insults, you did. You, you yourself, no one else.

Y did u say this crap, i thought he was mature enough to understand but i was wrong when i told him y he is saying its crap not showing his openion but making it as a fact (now i dont have any interest in that, im ignoring him allready for days yet he persisted, if u look at the post dates u would know and to make it clear i never insulted him first never quote if u persist that i started the insult, i am sure that i didnt insult much because i wasnt pissed at all, it was a discussion, even when monkeydog brought his friend to insult me and spam i wasnt pissed, i just ignored him as u can c urself if u read more.
am not going to flame u, im not yet pissed allthough usually i would after reading ur post, i will only say the truth:
You need to read more and analise better before accusing
and i asked bondings not u because he reads more and pays more attenion of what he says in my openion.
i forgive u this time but its at the limit of my patience

EDIT: ahh forgot, i never intended to warn him for spamming i asked bondings if he could tell him to stop argueing in my topic, i never intended to ban him from frihost or anything, i dont think that anyone deserves it unless he had done something really bad. Its not this case, i mean i dont think he is a spammer but more a kid argueing and want to be right at all costs.
hope u read more next time not only for me but for the rest of the frihosters too.
Bondings
I just cleaned up that stupid discussion. I simply can't understand why you a video game thread got out of hand. Both of you, please be mature and stop it!
-locked- Evil or Very Mad