FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Entourage - new season

portoskt
did someone start to watch new season of this tv show? is it better than last one?
rogue_skydragon
I started watching it! So far, it seems to be taking an interesting direction, following off of the events that transpired in the previous season's finale.
menino
I like Entourage quite a bit.
The new season is interesting and has taken quite a turn of events.

I'm sad that this is the season finale.
Some of the characters are funny, and the chicks there are really hot, as well as powerful.
But I love the way that these guys are laid back and yet when it comes down to it, they work hard and smart.
portoskt
i didnt know this is season finale (( ill miss all that guys, especialy that crazy management world
menino
portoskt wrote:
i didnt know this is season finale (( ill miss all that guys, especialy that crazy management world

Haha, yeah, that office that Ari has is quite crazy.
He swears at them, throws things at his assistant and insults people, including his business partners.
That is so funny.

I'm also peeved that this is the season finale though. It was quite interesting to watch and quite funny at times.
I think Entourage is also one of Obama's favourite shows to watch.
silverdown
sounds interesting will have to check out..
caroline953
So far there is not much improvement in this show. But it seems that in the upcoming episode this show will make much improvement.
menino
I finished watching Entourage's last episode a couple fo days ago, and it was ok.
I still feel bad that the show ended. It was quite funny and interesting a lot of times.
The final show wasn't all that great, but I think it never could be, especially if its a final show.

I just loved the part when Ari takes on his new office and brings a paint-ball gun to work and shoots anyone he doesn't like with it. That was hillarious.