FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google PR Update

mrzogg2001
Does anyone have any idea when the next Google PR update is due?
htmlmaster
Probably not for a long time... a very long time. Google used to update every month, then it went to every season, and, seeing as it is now fall *where I am* and the last update was in early spring *agian, where I am*, Google will probably update around midwinter. AKA December, January, etc.
af169
my website pr is 2
thame
I don't think anyone actually "knows", but you can guess that it's a rolling update around every three months.

The only thing google is upating is the PR visible to the public, but I'm sure that a site's PR is changing constantly.
silentpark
there should be pr update every month ...
well, ony a month google haves google dance (update between the data centers google have....)

so they will update the pr on this time too...
parker
Google does quarterly PR updates I believe, either way I'm pretty sure there was one in late October.

Check out Matt Cutts' blog regularly and you'll be the first to know (Matt is a Google engineer...)
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog
cambridge
a few days ago there was big google update. big pr changes, many over-seo'ed pages moved from top to 80-100 positions..