FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help with mirroring

milleja46
Hi i'm trying to follow a guide i found to make a mobile version of my site but i need to mirror my original to the subdomain i made. The main site is m46sg.frih.org and i want to make the mobile version which for now will be a mirror of the original is at m.m46sg.frih.org . If this guide( http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/archive/2005/07/make-your-site-mobile-friendly ) still works though it was made in 2005
milleja46
The reason i want to do this is so that when people go to my site on a mobile device(if at all in the future) is that i'm hopeing to make it mobile friendly so that it doesn't feel hard to navigate...so i want to use all the stuff like the db and the cms i have on that part and use it on the m subdomain so that i can have a seperate mobile version to make sure i don't screw the site up trying to do this
Asap170
Not to sure about the stuff your using but you can go the fun way and create the sub-domain and then use the same site and that and change things up so it looks good on mobile sites. That does require manual labor. Just a suggestion.
milleja46
Not sure that will work because of what i discovered...might as well have this topic closed because of the fact i've already got a solution in the works if i can ever find a way to install without having a updated version which might not be possible unless one that doesn't have holes/security flaws in it is released...