FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Abroad Study

shivaghimire
I and my sister is planning for an abroad study. She wants to go Australia and my destination is Canada. We are Nepali students. Do anyone know the condition for students in these countries? My sister wants to be nurse and I want any management class. How can we apply for scholarships programs and how the college and government takes us our study with a part-time job there?
Also, Norway is our next destination for our carrier, how is this too. But we are mainly focused in Australia and Canada, Norway is second for us. Hope that Australian and Canadian friends will help us for our questions with detail study.
inuyasha
It seems too early for you to study abroad, I'm afraid.(Well, this doesn't reply to your topic)

Requirements from different universities varies. I wonder which you plan to go to.
theblushingcrow
There's not a lot I know about studying in these countries. But here are a couple of pointers:
1. Norway is beautiful, and the people are really nice Smile. However it is a very expensive country. So keep that in mind.
2. You should look into which countries are experiencing a nursing shortage. Right now I'm aware that the United Kingdom is one such country. You can read more about it here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/dec/20/nurses-spain-portugal-fill-gap-in-nhs.
standready
I think you need to contact your country's government representative in the country you are thinking about studying in.