FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

log out and new posts

sonam
In last time I have problem with forum. Every few days I must log in again and again. This is little bit irritable but if is not at possible to solve it what we can do it?

But bigger problem for me is all posts marked as read. I am coming back after seven days and after log in I don't see any new post. This is not nice because I must open all forums trying to remember what is new and what is old.

Sonam
Ghost Rider103
Maybe try clearing your browers cache.

I don't think I've ever had an issue with Frihost remembering my login information.

But yes, when you login, it doesn't seem to display any new posts. Not really sure how this works, but I think the "new post" works from your last login. So when you first login, there won't be a new post since you just logged in again, I think it's considering your most recent login the "last" login (which it is, it just doesnt help your situation).

Hopefully that made some sense to you.

then again I'm not 100% sure how that works here, so I may be wrong.

But to fix Frihost logging you out I would try clearing my cache and cookies.
vidafenomenal
any problem with your browser or system.
sonam
@Ghost Rider103

I am clean cache but this is not working but last week it is little bit better and I loose log in every few days. I will try one trick with two different browser to see did I loose log in on both on only on Chrome.

@vidafenomenal
No, I haven't any problem with system. This is few month old laptop. Everything is installed by me (including OS) and work perfect.

Sonam
ocalhoun
Is your internet connection always reliable?

Sometimes having the connection fail and then come back up can log you out of websites.
sonam
ocalhoun wrote:
Is your internet connection always reliable?

Sometimes having the connection fail and then come back up can log you out of websites.

No, internet is always reliable. Now I am coming after few days and I haven't problem with log in. I will see next few days.

Sonam
sonam
After checking in two browser it is looking the problem is in Chrome because Safari open forum without any problem. I am clean cookies again and I will see what is happened in next few days.

Sonam