FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site error

twisted
http://tsd.frihost.net/forum/

It isnt working! Sorry if it because i don't post much! It is because my comp was in cali at uncles he was upgrading it for like last month! So i had to use school comps and dont have time with them! I got comp back and will start posting here again! I would appreciate the help thank you!

Please can i have the same stuff hooked up again? Very important site I am sorry and now gonna post! I was unable to for about a month! I posted a few times before that but not regularly! I now set this as my homepage so i know to post everyday! Thanks

I see that i need to keep points at 10 or above now that i know that i will be sure to do so! Thanks for informing me! I will get those posts done tonight and will post almost everyday from now on thanks for the message!
Bondings
Hi twisted. You only need to keep your Points positive.

Instead of talking about why you weren't active, why don't you give us more information about your forum that doesn't work. Like when it stopped working and what you did before that or what possibly caused those errors. In order for us to help you, we really need more information.
twisted
It was removed because i wasnt here! I resubmited my request. I never got a email so i had no clue! Thanks anyway
Bondings
But your website http://tsd.frihost.net/ is working.

And yes, I know that you made a new request. But can you please explain me what the problem is?
Bockman
one thing i can tell you.. it wasn't your account that was removed.. it was some php problem..

http://tsd.frihost.net/forum/ wrote:

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

Warning: main(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

unless this forum is associated with some CMS of some sort, with would explain this error.. but the CMS is not on the site.

Be Well Cool
dionet
I think the problem is:
Quote:
Warning: main(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

Because it is trying to open a file in http://tsd.frihost.net/QueryString.php but it doesn´t exist...
Aelita
You need to go to cpanel and then into your mysql phpMyadmin and backup your forums database. then go to fantastico and delete the forums that are there. reinstall the forums and then upload the sql file for your database
twisted
To: twisted
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:59 pm
Subject: Account removed (inactivity)
Your account has been removed due to inactivity. If you want to have a new account, you will need to reach at least 10 Points to request a new one in the request forum.
Please note that this is an automated message.

I got PM from you guys so I dunno this is what shows up when i try to go to site

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tsdfrih/public_html/forum/index.php on line 47

I have no clue what any of that means though...
Aelita
Your site is currntly working... You should just follow the steps I posted before to get your forums up and running.

If you want me to explain further about what you need to do PM me or reply to my scripts for FRI$ post (Only because I will get an email letting me know you need more help, not cuz i want you to pay me)
dionet
Can you go to cpanel? If you can the host account wasn´t removed.
twisted
My forum was already up
then i went to come on yday and it is down along with the deletion of my hosting letter
Bondings
Oh, now I finally got it. Apparantly only a part of your account got removed instead of everything lol. Be glad something is left. Wink

What I suggest to do is to go to your account change and request an account there.

You then either have the choice to get a new account and the old one (this one) gets removed or you keep this one and try to fix the errors by uploading the missing files.
twisted
ok i will porbally do a new one then but not yet. i dont need it because i did lose my whole forum so i need to rebuild that. Thanks for the help!