FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

First ever site, trying to be a bit.. unique?

Remzo
Well, I know its a VERY simple layout, and i wanted it that way. Its more to show my talent for graphics and design, by making it simple yet look effective and flow. Well, I am looking for staff members for my website, and maybe a new name lol its corny but it can be changed at any time. Its will be a graphics site, since thats what im really into. I will host tons of signatures, wall papers and templates that i, the staff and other people design (with permission for me to redistribute ofcourse) Anyways, here it is.

http://www.myinc.frih.net/index2.htm

Oh, and i know the links arent complete yet, just basically look at the index.
Keikei
Looks pretty decent. Very Happy Don't really like the navigation section though. But I suppose you like it that way.
Remzo
Keikei wrote:
Looks pretty decent. Very Happy Don't really like the navigation section though. But I suppose you like it that way.

I dont really, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier to code and edit when its simpler like that Razz

And it can always be changed, thats why im looking for other peoples opinions
reshi
Quite good, well stylised. Not sure about the menu, try 'tigra menu' maybe?
Helios
Looking good! Very Happy

*ehm*.. learn CSS Rolling Eyes
http://www.google.co.il/search?hl=iw&q=css
Dustin
for a first site that is amazing, i remember my first one was brutal...i used one of those corny frontpage templates *shutters*
joshua_erceg
Looking Good Smile
It's obvious though that you are more talented at photo-manipulation & graphic design than web design...
The only thing I can say though is that I think you should change the font from the default Times New Roman, Lol
8/10 Very Happy
rockroyalty
i think it's okay..for a first ever site..Very Happy
Remzo
joshua_erceg wrote:
Looking Good Smile
It's obvious though that you are more talented at photo-manipulation & graphic design than web design...
The only thing I can say though is that I think you should change the font from the default Times New Roman, Lol
8/10 Very Happy

Yeah ive been doing graphics on and off for quite a few years, but just rescently got into web design.

Thanks for the comments people, I think i should just learn some more coding languages so i can make more high-tech templates and code them with ease. Though easier said than done.
MicrosoftMan
I really like it. For some reason the gold font on the black background really appeals to me. Being a teenage designer myself I must say it is a great site for your first. Just one little suggestion, instead of clicking on a link to a page you haven't created yet and getting a 404 error, I suggest a "this page is currently under construction" thing. Going from a black background to a white 404 page hurts my eyes.