FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I cancel Renew domain order and get refund?

lshq
Hey I still not got any respond by Optinom =\ but have more question, I checked in my domain panel, it have this message in my order. yes I want get refund now and transfer domain to other's =\ but should I do? am I will get refund fast?

Quote:
The below listed action is pending against this Domain Name Registration Order for xxx.com, due to which this order is Locked in Processing. The system will automatically attempt to process this. However, if this action remains pending for a long duration please contact our support desk.

Action Requested: Renewal of xxx.com for 2 years
Status of the Action: Order Locked In Processing.

Click Cancel Order to delete order and get refund.
SonLight
A response from them is a very good sign. I am assuming (from the other thread) that you have successfully transferred the domain to another registrar and renewed it there. If so, Optinom would be unable to process the order.

I'm pretty sure you will eventually get your refund, either through Optinom or Google. I would suggest asking for the refund by clicking on the "cancel order" button and be patient for at least a couple of weeks. It appears that although they are a little slow, they do eventually follow up on their transactions.
ridemeup
from my experience i like to say no any domain register should refund domain price. but you can sell your domain to third party, even some time you can make a good profit and business to sell domain. I know many domain trader they make thousand buck for a single domain too.
johans
Quote:
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm Post subject: Can I cancel Renew domain order and get refund?

This depends on the terms and agreement you agreed for.
rjraaz
johans wrote:
Quote:
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm Post subject: Can I cancel Renew domain order and get refund?

This depends on the terms and agreement you agreed for.

I agreed it is all depends on their terms and sales policies, whether those allows you to get cancel your or not.
dude_xyx
Order Locked In Processing means it hasn't renewed yet. So yes if it's still in this state then you can delete the order and get a refund.

After they process it and renew the domain you can't do anything. No refund will offer then domain will be yours for 2 years, like it or not. xD
ridemeup
If the Status is Order Locked In Processing.....you may ask for cancel renew and get refund your money.