FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Somebody help me contact Optinom domain?

lshq
Hi my name is Natalie, I've renewal my domain with Optinom domain yesterday,
it have a bit problem during I pay and I complete pay but their order not complete and my domain NOT get renew =/

I try to send their email but have no reply, their forum seem not work already and I can't call to other country, some body help me please?
SonLight
Are you able to log in to your account? They should have some sort of trouble ticket mechanism.

I also observed that the forum link didn't work (points to another domain, which seemed strange).

In fact, collyer.com.au does exist as a site, but only about 3 pages were listed for it in Google. All of them showed a directory listing of a near-empty directory. Either that link is to a wrong site, or their web presence is flaky.

Their own domain showed over 900 pages, so it appears normal. There may be many login-only pages besides. If you let us know what you find when you log in and look for more contact links, we may be able to investigate further.
lshq
Hi, thank for your reply
yes I can login to my account, but not sure where is trouble ticket?

I've send email to their support email domains@optinom.com several time since yesterday morning but I have not hear reply =\ I see their contact page have number
61-390162520 but just don't know how to call
lshq
Hey I also seen in account page, they have section to request refound, should I do with that?
SonLight
lshq wrote:
Hey I also seen in account page, they have section to request refound, should I do with that?

That might be an effective method to get a message through to them. I personally avoid phone contact when I can, because it is often difficult to get through to the right person. You mikght submit a refund request, provide them detailed info showing the charges to your credit card or whatever, but also give them a comment requesting they _either_ refund _or_ apply the payment to the renewal.

If you cannot get them to renew, you can probably transfer the domain to another registrar. There may be some difficulty doing the transfer, but your new registrar might help you with the procedure.
lshq
SonLight wrote:
lshq wrote:

That might be an effective method to get a message through to them. I personally avoid phone contact when I can, because it is often difficult to get through to the right person. You mikght submit a refund request, provide them detailed info showing the charges to your credit card or whatever, but also give them a comment requesting they _either_ refund _or_ apply the payment to the renewal.

If you cannot get them to renew, you can probably transfer the domain to another registrar. There may be some difficulty doing the transfer, but your new registrar might help you with the procedure.

Dear Sonlight
thank you so much for your comment, I still CAN't contact them till today! but I do transfer to other service already, and complete renewal. Thank god for this

About payment I using Paypal Refund claim it. during wait but it like 5 days ago I have not hear any reply from optinom.com =\ no email reply, nothing at all

I plan to move all my domain to other service too, so sad I working with this site over 3 years =\ but I think today it not working good already.