FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coins, domains, competitions and referrals in FAQ

Navigator
I think FAQ needs a revision, how to earn coins and how to get a free domain are barely mentioned, so you have to do a search to get to the info. Also competitions are mentioned but they are not explained either. Oh, and I just checked, so its the case with the new referral system.

I think its very important to have this, perhaps a wiki opened to edition should be my proposal to do this.
deanhills
Navigator wrote:
I think its very important to have this, perhaps a wiki opened to edition should be my proposal to do this.
Excellent idea to update the FAQs. I think the Wiki idea was suggested and discussed before in the Suggestions Forum. If there is time and energy for Wiki, great stuff, but if there is limited time it would be nice to bring in the info about coins, domains, competitions etc where people who are posting can see them the quickest and possibly the FAQs is the logical place they will look at first. Alternatively, Bondings has made so many good posts about all of these topics, if Bondings' Official Blog could be featured more heavily as a source of valuable information that could be helpful too.
Navigator
deanhills wrote:
Navigator wrote:
Excellent idea to update the FAQs. I think the Wiki idea was suggested and discussed before in the Suggestions Forum. If there is time and energy for Wiki, great stuff, but if there is limited time it would be nice to bring in the info about coins, domains, competitions etc where people who are posting can see them the quickest and possibly the FAQs is the logical place they will look at first. Alternatively, Bondings has made so many good posts about all of these topics, if Bondings' Official Blog could be featured more heavily as a source of valuable information that could be helpful too.

Absolutely Dean, perhaps naming a mod for the wiki pages and to earn some coins for submitting FAQ articles should start rolling the ball.