FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

JAPAN

skymountain2011
We wish to express our gratitude for one all over the world.
Thank you for support.
Hello_World
i wish you all the best and I hope you and your loved ones were okay
inuyasha
You said "we"? Ah....... You must be a Japanese Very Happy Glad to meet you here in an English forum~
By the way, your post is really short.
chic4u03
nice to meet all you guys & the 1 who made the this thread..are you a japanese?
im living here in japan also but im not a japanese..
faten
hi i would visit japan one day, i think its a business country more than its a relax country
inuyasha
faten wrote:
hi i would visit japan one day, i think its a business country more than its a relax country

Why?
I don't think it's true~ Very Happy That depends on the reason you travel there.
Beautiful scenaries are everywhere in Japan as well. Just take a bus to rural areas and you can find them~
Insanity
I disagree that it's more of a business country. Sure, there aren't as many beautiful beaches as Costa Rica, or the Bahamas, but it's still a beautiful country with a rich history. There are tons of amazing things to see, but more importantly, things to eat. Japan is a country with some delicious food, and their hospitality is amazing. People there are genuinely nice and the culture is really interesting too. You can learn a lot of interesting things from visiting Japan, and I think you should.
Iceaxe0410
I've always wanted to visit Japan one of these days. As for being a business country, no there are many places there that are rural areas, particularly temples and landmarks scattered throughout the country. You just need to know where to look. There's quite a bit of sightseeing outside of major cities. Personally, I don't care much for cities. I'm more of an outdoor nature type of guy if I go sightseeing. But, even then, cities do have many attractions. Whenever I travel, I like to eat the local food in each area. I suppose technically, that can be considered business, but I think it falls more under culture.
artemix112
Hello guys!
Japan is one of my most favorite countries. I love Japanese food, nature and soul. I wish I could travel to Japan now Sad
After the earthquake in last year, I really admire Japanese people. I learned many things from them.

Also, I like movie and music of this country. Have you ever watched and listened to them?