FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please review my website 'Virociu'

lazeruski
Website Name: Virociu
Website link: http://www.virociu.comze.com/
Description: Virociu is a multigaming clan participating in several games. We want the clan to grow out into a community where people of all countries can come together, talk about everything that's gaming related, read the latest news about eSports, etc.

I've been busy working on this website lately so take a look and let me know what you think about it.

Thanks in advance! Smile
deanhills
It's great! I like the clean design and colour contrasts. The page loaded fast. Well done!
lazeruski
deanhills wrote:
It's great! I like the clean design and colour contrasts. The page loaded fast. Well done!

Thanks mate! Very Happy what you mentioned is exactly our point: we want to keep it clean, nothing too fancy, just basic, yet a good design Smile
cybersa
Very nice layout with good design.
I like it. Smile
lazeruski
cybersa wrote:
Very nice layout with good design.
I like it. Smile

Thanks mate Smile

I noticed you are into Android, me too Very Happy although I'm pretty new to it Wink
Navigator
Nice, one suggestion though, add a link in the logo.
lazeruski
Navigator wrote:

indeed, good suggestion! Very Happy thank you!
Navigator
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Welcomed, another thing, can I log in with my FB account? Can I post comments to my wall?
lazeruski
Navigator wrote:
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Welcomed, another thing, can I log in with my FB account? Can I post comments to my wall?

You cannot log in with your facebook account, you have to register an account on our website Smile

I might add something like 'I like this' in the future, then it will show up on your facebook profile page and who else liked it. But for the moment, I just want to finish the basics: forum and media. Once this is finished, I can revamp things and add new features Smile
Navigator
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:

You cannot log in with your facebook account, you have to register an account on our website Smile

I might add something like 'I like this' in the future, then it will show up on your facebook profile page and who else liked it. But for the moment, I just want to finish the basics: forum and media. Once this is finished, I can revamp things and add new features Smile

Yeah, thats definitely what you should concentrate on doing for now, I just wanted to throw that in as food for thought and features to consider.
lazeruski
Navigator wrote:
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:
lazeruski wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Yeah, thats definitely what you should concentrate on doing for now, I just wanted to throw that in as food for thought and features to consider.

I appreciate that mate, thanks! It are indeed some good ideas and I'll take them in account for sure!

Next thing on my to-do list: creating the media page. I'd like my members (the ones that I give permission at least) to link video's and write about it, then others can comment on it. That's the whole point of it: creating a community which more or less is moderated by the community itself Smile
PScript
lazeruski wrote:
Website Name: Virociu
Website link: http://www.virociu.comze.com/
Description: Virociu is a multigaming clan participating in several games. We want the clan to grow out into a community where people of all countries can come together, talk about everything that's gaming related, read the latest news about eSports, etc.

I've been busy working on this website lately so take a look and let me know what you think about it.

Thanks in advance! Smile

smexy pro design +1
like the layout 8/10

gz
funyug
Really great!