FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello Friends My Name is Arden Please Review my Website

ardensfweb
we are launching a website review campaign to improve our website performance and quality.We urge you to take part and kindly provide your comments on our website.plz review online ged diploma Thanks
shivaghimire
oh! nice. I have clicked and find it a nice website. Hope many of our friends will get diploma with this website including me. Okay best of luck.
Bikerman
I did your on-line tests for fun. I passed the 4 tests with a grade-point average of 3.3. I must admit that I haven't got a clue whether that is good, bad or indifferent. There were some questions which I hadn't much clue about, so I'm guessing I would have got 70-80%....would that be correct for a 3.3?

I was surprised by the cost of the documentation/certificate - $235. That seems awfully steep to me - after all you don't have to actually do anything except fill the student details onto a proforma, print the certificates, and mail them.....
deanhills
I thought it was a spam post.
Bikerman
Yep, I was hinting as much. I was waiting for a reply before closing the thread to avoid having to go 'private'. It might even be a bot....Ho Hum

C

--Locked--