FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mood change

shivaghimire
Hello all of you, I am here with a problem of my friend who used to change his mood in a minutes. I think he used to forget too. He tells one thing and do another thing in a minute. He becomes quite aggressive and after a minute he say 'sorry', I need not to do that'. He knew his problem so he used to tell me, 'yes, I become aggressive but used to realize it but sometimes it becomes late so that I loose my friends, what to please suggest me'. I that condition what can I suggest him and what can I do for him.
loremar
He kinda reminds me of myself. Your friend tends to be impulsive. You should tell him to think a bit and contemplate what he should do next before he acts. He should practice thinking ahead.

Or he could be just drinking too much coffee, I guess. Very Happy
deanhills
I think your friend should seek out professional help as it could be a chemical imbalance somewhere that can be easily corrected. What is particularly dangerous in cases like these is if people like your friend who is moody should get intoxicated as that could make the mood dangerous. I had a friend like that who once he started drinking rum, would go completely ballistic and want to fight physically with everyone. Also, if he does not seek out medical help, he may think there is something wrong with him, and that can then create psychological problems on top of everything else. Maybe it is just a simple case of a chemical imbalance that needs to be corrected, but in order for that to be diagnosed he needs to see a medical doctor who specializes in this first.
loremar
deanhills wrote:
I think your friend should seek out professional help as it could be a chemical imbalance somewhere that can be easily corrected. What is particularly dangerous in cases like these is if people like your friend who is moody should get intoxicated as that could make the mood dangerous. I had a friend like that who once he started drinking rum, would go completely ballistic and want to fight physically with everyone. Also, if he does not seek out medical help, he may think there is something wrong with him, and that can then create psychological problems on top of everything else. Maybe it is just a simple case of a chemical imbalance that needs to be corrected, but in order for that to be diagnosed he needs to see a medical doctor who specializes in this first.

Yeah, I suspect that too. Could be an Impulsive control Disorder or could be Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder.

If he do that really frequently, there must be a problem. He should consult a Doctor.
cresvale
Yes, it's better to find some professional suggestion.
standready
deanhills wrote:

Agree. Very well put, dean!
airh3ad
I agree visit psychology tell your friend i think its not normal if you change your mode from time to time. just want to share this saying Look, in my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. -Mac MacGuff.