FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cloud Hosting

adsmail27
Cloud hosting, or cloud web hosting, similarly, backed by large clouds of computing devices or a cluster of servers, supplies hosting resources such as data storage, network bandwidth and CPU usage and bills the customer in the way of utility. With a cloud host, We only pay what we use and never have to worry about how this cloud stuff is accomplished in the back stage. We don’t have to worry about any of the technical aspects such as load balance and security, nor the hardware performance, nor the chores such as device repair or replacement. We just enjoy the results – the hosting resources.
pirate
The problem with cloud is that it can be poor if you have bad internet connection, there is no doubt that it is the future but some people prefer having a copy on there PC and some people just dont have a good enough connection sometimes.
lovescience
Sometimes, I would think about cloud hosting as a backup for some files I have on my computer. If I lost those files on my computer, I still can find them on cloud. It's good that I can access to the files everywhere on different computer.

The connection is important and also the software on cloud hosting. It will be great if we can use software on cloud, and can download and access to created files everywhere on computer

It will create space for user. Instead of application software, people can store other things in the space on computer.