FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I advertise a contest I'm holding on my site?

GoldenEagle
I'm not sure if it's against the rules, but am I able to advertise a contest I'm having on my site on here? If so, where would it go? I want to make sure I'm not breaking any of the rules!

The concern is that the prizes are $25 paypal cash, valuable silver coins, and cards worth like $60 so I don't know if it violates any rules on here.

Contest

Thanks!
Bikerman
There is a forum called Advertise Your Website.....seems like a good place to start Smile
GoldenEagle
haha! I knew about that, I just didn't know if I was allowed to advertise giving away prizes on there.

One of the prize choices is $25 paypal, and I know physical stuff is not allowed to be swapped in the marketplace.
deanhills
GoldenEagle wrote:
haha! I knew about that, I just didn't know if I was allowed to advertise giving away prizes on there.

One of the prize choices is $25 paypal, and I know physical stuff is not allowed to be swapped in the marketplace.
Thanks for reminding me GoldenEagle. I must find a way to remind myself to post more regularly. If I were you I'd just write directly to Bondings and find out what he is comfortable with. I'm sure you'll get an instant response. Glad to see you have your footer back. Now I don't have to look for the link any longer.
Very Happy
GoldenEagle
deanhills wrote:
Glad to see you have your footer back. Now I don't have to look for the link any longer.
Very Happy

Yeah, the changes I made to the signup system killed the spamming problem I was having.