FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Awesome synchronized swimming in air!

shanerg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvRWVoHDb8[/youtube]
deanhills
Quote:

I'm sure I saw a movie somewhere where they had to do something along these lines while they were practicing perfect parachuting so that they could drop into robbery sites. It looks effortless but isn't really, they had to practice real hard to get perfect balance like one would under water, so it's a good description "swimming in the air". Great show, thanks for posting it.

Aha .... now I remember the movie, it was Wesley Snipes in Drop Zone:
mochipie
Wow, that's amazing, being able to control themselves so well in air. I couldn't even control myself half as well in water. :/ They definitely make it seem so effortless! I wonder if they get dizzy at all though.
josheppaul
Wow, it really awesome. I like it, I think it was very difficult to make control in the air by remote control. I want know that how can it will be stay continues in the air? One more think you can tell me it is easy or difficult to do? I also want to do this.
fuzzkaizer
phantastic complicated coreography! this might be worth being visited, the next time i come to prag...