FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

And today in Not Worth It

Nameless
(This actually happened a few nights ago but whatever.)

For what I think may be the first time in my life, I was randomly ass-groped by an attractive, drunk female ... who then literally five seconds later dropped a bottle of booze over the floor of the fast food restaurant I was working at and cost me ten minutes of carefully cleaning the broken glass up. Not worth it.

What wasn't worth it for you today?
deanhills
Argh .... how revolting. Yuck! How did she get to bring alcohol in the fast food restaurant?

Mine is probably not even close, but a few nights ago I had this vision of chips British style with salt and vinegar, so I got some frozen pre-fried chips that I baked in the oven, and it tasted revolting. Just about stuck in my throat. I hate throwing food out, but I had to chuck all of that out. I still have a bad taste in the mouth when I even think about it.
coolclay
That's really funny! The only thing I can think of was a few days ago, I was one of the few sober people on big boat party with a bunch of boats anchored and tied up together. A very intoxicated female tried walking from one boat to the other, and slipped and fell hitting herself on the boat and falling into the water. I waited a few seconds to see if she resurfaced, when she didn't my lifeguarding skills kicked in and I plunged into the water and grabbed a leg, at the same time she resurfaced.

She had just gotten stuck for a few seconds underneath a kayak, regardless I was happy with my decision had she actually been in a life threatening situation. But in the end I guess not really worth it....
wellerchap
"deanhills" - I have chips, British style, every thursday on my way home from work...the same chippy every time, as it's superb, and that's ALWAYS worth it. Very Happy
mahirh
Nameless wrote:
cost me ten minutes of carefully cleaning the broken glass up. Not worth it.

according to legend (well , reddit actually)
reddit user wrote:
If you break a glass, use a piece of bread to sponge the area where the pieces shattered. It picks up the smaller slivers of glass better than anything else I've tried so far.

follow the legend and you will be fine and it will be far less time consuming too
PS:you are NOT supposed to eat the bread afterwards
deanhills
wellerchap wrote:
"deanhills" - I have chips, British style, every thursday on my way home from work...the same chippy every time, as it's superb, and that's ALWAYS worth it. Very Happy
You lucky devil you! I can smell it, and taste it. Totally sallivating for it. Guess I have to make my way to the UK to go and get it. They really know what to do with their spuds. Including baked potatoes.
Very Happy