FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Printer prints different content

AlessandroG
whipbabby wrote:
Hi,

Im in trouble. I have to print this content from MS word. But my printer prints not the output i wanted. Im sure there are lined up printing processes.. the prob is.. I cant locate my control panel! and im wasting printer ink everytime the a different content is printed.

Your operating system?
Asap170
Is the printer printing out random gibberish? or like a whole different document. Because if it's random gibberish then you have the wrong driver installed on the computer most likely.
FunDa
Is that a spam link that is linked in the "printer ink" in the questin ?

Is this a spam post ??

Moderators please note that and do the needful.

If it is a genuine query, Open control panel from Start > settings

And Open Printers. And run a test page first.
deanhills
whipbabby wrote:
Hi,

Im in trouble. I have to print this content from MS word. But my printer prints not the output i wanted. Im sure there are lined up printing processes.. the prob is.. I cant locate my control panel! and im wasting printer ink everytime the a different content is printed.
Usually when the printer prints there is a little printer icon right at the bottom of the screen on the right hand side. All you have to do is double-click on it, and you will be taken straight into your printer dialog screen where you can click on the status and there will be a line-up of jobs that you can cancel. I have had plenty similar experiences and it speeds up the process to cancel the printing job so that you don't waste paper.
Very Happy
Gitesh
Happened with me once., try to install printer software /drivers again and problem may get solved.
jdelfire
what do you mean you can't locate your control panel?
are you talking about the entire control panel icon or the printer icon in control panel?

before we jump in to anything you should at least answer a AlessandroG's question
What is your Operating System?
jdelfire
who posted this question? AlessandroG?

This thread doesnt look right either a spam or a mistake.
FunDa
There was a genuine looking query with an almost hidden spam link.

I guess the moderators have removed the spam post(which had asked the fake question)

Smile spammers ... Why do they do what they do ?

I was thinking how fast the internet wuld be if all the spam being sent currently is completely stopped.

My email inbox is getting a lot of spam(although the fikter is catching it)
cresvale
check carefully about the driver.
FunDa
Moderators please note that the spam link is still active in the quoted text of the original post.

The words 'printer ink' leads to the spammers' site.

Both the quoted texts have the link.

This was obviously a spam/troll.
pioneer987
AlessandroG wrote:
whipbabby wrote:
Hi,

Your operating system?

tried using different printing software?

I had this once, when ihad this file to print out which had 3 pages, my printed skipped first 2 pages when i was trying to use paint, windows pictures and fax wiever as well..
Only when I used photoshop it worked just fine.