FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twitter lists

Tony The Tiger
Once you have created a list and added an individual to a list, how do you remove them from the list at a later time.
ankur209
Just go to the person's profile and unfollow him ! Rolling Eyes
Tony The Tiger
ankur209 wrote:
Just go to the person's profile and unfollow him ! Rolling Eyes

I want to remove them from a list. Unfollowing is a different thing than delisting. When you add someone to a list you are not following them.
SultanMA
Go to the list it self and there is an option for delisting as I thought.
Tony The Tiger
SultanMA wrote:
Go to the list it self and there is an option for delisting as I thought.

For individual persons on the list I see the following options to the right of their follow buttons: Mention, Add to list, Block and report. At the top of the list I see, Edit and delete buttons.
kacsababa
Add to List > Uncheck the list you want to remove him/her from.
Tony The Tiger
kacsababa wrote:
Add to List > Uncheck the list you want to remove him/her from.

That worked. They should make a delete from list option or something so that it is not so confusing. Thank you very much for explaining what no one else would (or maybe could).
silverdown
unfollow... so it like a quit stalker button lol its a joke for those literal people...
Tony The Tiger
silverdown wrote:
unfollow... so it like a quit stalker button lol its a joke for those literal people...

If you are really a problem stalker you would be blocked and not allowed to follow the individual. Unfollow is more like a quit voyeur button.
medesignz
I use Tweetdeck to compile my lists... It has very easy functionality, and its free... It also allows you to add people to your list who and not follow them, so you can keep your follow numbers low and follower numbers high Very Happy
Tony The Tiger
medesignz wrote:
I use Tweetdeck to compile my lists... It has very easy functionality, and its free... It also allows you to add people to your list who and not follow them, so you can keep your follow numbers low and follower numbers high Very Happy

What is the point of keeping follow numbers low and follower numbers high? I just list people cause they tweet too much for my timeline. However, I would not follow myself, because I tweet more than my follow threshold.
medesignz
its purely for an ego boost... but it comes in handy for social searching too
Tony The Tiger
medesignz wrote:
its purely for an ego boost... but it comes in handy for social searching too

Do you mean that it affects search engine optimization (SEO) results if you can achieve these types of follower/followee statistics?