FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site about polymer clay items!

rafaelias
Here you can find items made of polymer clay, cute little items such as keychains, charms, bracelets, cell phone charms, magnets all made of polymer clay! We are a new site but always updating and making new items, we are currently accepting paypal. We also take commissions so you can order the item you always wish to have but never knew how to get it! Visit our commissions page and contact page.

Pam's Art Store, your polymer clay central

http://www.pamsartstore.com/
pirate
It looks like a good website, it has a clear easy to read layout, and you have a good navigation bar. Nice work
cybersa
Your website look nice.
My personal suggestion abt logo:
Change either Text color or Background color.

Then there is problem in your layout:
See the image and correct that.

I'm using Firefox 5 on Win 7.
rafaelias
pirate wrote:
It looks like a good website, it has a clear easy to read layout, and you have a good navigation bar. Nice work

Thank you!
rafaelias
cybersa wrote:
Your website look nice.
My personal suggestion abt logo:
Change either Text color or Background color.

Then there is problem in your layout:
See the image and correct that.

I'm using Firefox 5 on Win 7.

Oh wow thank you a lot! That's some serious problem, I had tested on firefox 3.6 while building the site (it's my first website so I thought testing on each browser would be fine) thought the 3.6 would be fine but I guess not, and around 40% of my visits are from 5.0 and that could have me lost some sales, so thank you a lot I'll fix it asap!
cybersa
Try Adobe BrowserLab or Browser Shots.
I think it will help you lot.