FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any translations?

ghijselinck
hi i am a french guy...

no translations possible?
Maka
Loook on the net theres plenty and wrong section.
the666bbq
today is a good day to start ... learning other languages than your mother-tongue-language.
I'm belgian, therefor have three mother-tongues dutch, french, german, but I learned swedish and a litte bit of italian too.
The smaller the country the more humble you consider your native language and the more you appreciate other languages,
go for it dude, spread the word in your country that french or english is just another language. Yes a lot of people speek those languages, and the need for a secondary language is less obvious but look : you seem to need it right now wright Wink
vizavex
I do like to learn other language
other than those I had learn ...

Cool
the666bbq
translate french to english ??
Lissen very carafully becoz I vill say thies only once :
deu yeu speuk anglaize, my reum has a vieux on the teur of the Eiffeul. On ze terras I lika to drink red vine widda a piece of bread and camenbeurre.

that was not that difficult was it "Renι"....
aladino
Eeee, translate to Spanish too! Embarassed . Always find english information, however very people online is latinamerican.

Saludos desde Chile. Wink
nik
babylon
nancan
. Yes a lot of people speek those languages, and the need for a secondary language is less obvious but look : you seem to need it right now wright
hunnyhiteshseth
Please try browsing this site using translate.google.com or indtall google toolbar to view this site in french.
Ghost Rider103
This was created in 2005. Check the dates.

-close-