FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Ok, I'm getting there!?





FMX-King
I made a DB. I downloaded a program and i changed my "config.php" file. BUT I already uploaded my php-nuke with my "file manager". Should I delete all the files i uploaded and upload them with the new "config.php"? I tried to edit the "config.php" in "file manager", but i couldn't find it.

What should I do?


If i use "file manger" instead of FTP will that hurt?
Bondings
File manager does the same as ftp, it's easier for small things, but not for daily usage, in my opinion, but yes you can use it also.

You didn't unzip the php nuke file. I now did it for you. (notice the unzip.php script) Please make a database and edit the config file and execute the .sql file in phpmyadmin.
FMX-King
Bondings wrote:
File manager does the same as ftp, it's easier for small things, but not for daily usage, in my opinion, but yes you can use it also.

You didn't unzip the php nuke file. I now did it for you. (notice the unzip.php script) Please make a database and edit the config file and execute the .sql file in phpmyadmin.


Thanks lots for unzipping that for me. I talked to one of my buddies and he said he didn't know how to do those last 2 steps. But i made a DB and i can't edit the config.php, it looks different when i edit it in "file manager" Also, we're not sure how to exacute my .sql file in phpmyadmin.
FMX-King
i can now edit the config.php file. It looks the same now, before it looked WAY different, or i clicked the wrong file. lol the only thing i can't do is exacute the .sql file.
FMX-King
FMX-King wrote:
i can now edit the config.php file. It looks the same now, before it looked WAY different, or i clicked the wrong file. lol the only thing i can't do is exacute the .sql file.
For some reason it won't let me save it!
Bondings
You need to go to phpMyAdmin (DA-->mysql databases-->phpMyAdmin).

In phpMyAdmin go to the database in question: fmxking_home. (in the left frame)

Then click on the sql tab. (in the right frame)

Under "Location of the text file" (or something similar), you will find a button to upload the .sql file. Upload it and all sql queries should be executed.
FMX-King
Bondings wrote:
You need to go to phpMyAdmin (DA-->mysql databases-->phpMyAdmin).

In phpMyAdmin go to the database in question: fmxking_home. (in the left frame)

Then click on the sql tab. (in the right frame)

Under "Location of the text file" (or something similar), you will find a button to upload the .sql file. Upload it and all sql queries should be executed.


ok, i did that and it worked but i can't change my config.php file. it won't let me save my changes. Is it going to work even if i can't save because when i go to http://fmx-kingz.frih.net/home/ it says that the php-nuke is down.
Related topics
Are u Single
getting drunk
Has anyone installed Moodle successfully?
Please Hijack this topic!
Who is planning on getting VISTA?
I'm getting a ps2 any game suggestions?
Question, fix for deleting file owned by apche
Getting over loneliness
Who in here trade in the stock Market?
Premarital Sex?
my internet getting worst
U.S. legal question
If That's OK With You
Neelix should be OK...
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.