FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can i loose Coins for inactivity?

NitNik
Hi,
can i loose Coins for inactivity? I wasn't in the forum for three or four days and it looks like i lost two points.... Crying or Very sad
adri
You can only loose points.

From the FAQ:
Quote:
The Points are used to determine how active you are (if you are hosted by us). You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
You are able to earn points by posting messages on our forums. At the moment of writing this, you can earn between 1 and 5 points, depending on the length of the post. Please keep in mind that those values are regularly changing and may currently be different.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

adri
sonam
Don't worry, coins are safe. Points are using for measurement and follow your activity.

Sonam
NitNik
Okay, than it was just my imagination... Rolling Eyes
Sonam and Adri, thanks for your info. Very Happy

/solved