FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NATO interferes on Libya

shivaghimire
NATO attacked on Libya seems to be for democratic rule and protection of human rights but it has been more autocratic that they were dishonestly using military forces and killing innocent people. The main theme of war is for interfere the Libya.
deanhills
shivaghimire wrote:
NATO attacked on Libya seems to be for democratic rule and protection of human rights but it has been more autocratic that they were dishonestly using military forces and killing innocent people. The main theme of war is for interfere the Libya.
Totally agreed, and it's really just a front for countries like France to enmesh themselves with the internal affairs of the country. The no fly over zone was great. But that is where it should have stopped. The rest should be left up to the people from Libya to sort out among themselves.
Josso
When the bombs started dropping, even with a small knowledge of the history of the subject, I think my reaction was I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. That was when it started. Now my reaction is too rude to write here. The whole situation is extremely fishy, either there's a huge threat we aren't being told about or a huge motive we aren't being told about... maybe both.
deanhills
Josso wrote:
When the bombs started dropping, even with a small knowledge of the history of the subject, I think my reaction was I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. That was when it started. Now my reaction is too rude to write here. The whole situation is extremely fishy, either there's a huge threat we aren't being told about or a huge motive we aren't being told about... maybe both.
Libya has oil. For me that's the bottomline. And some people still have a huge axe to grind with regard to the Lockerbie bombing of a few decades ago.
augustinelund
I don´t know exactly what to think about this. My mind tells me that there is something wrong about this war, but when you see the videos from when the "revolution" prevailed, I am getting confused.